• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PalletShipping Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Yay us, for we are special ^_^

If Ash and Gary switched bodies what would happen?
Oooooh!!! Now THAT's a good topic for a fic. Or comic ;)

I think it'd be like this:

Ash (in Gary's body): *screams, panics* ... *touches chest*
Gary (in Ash's body): Hey! *slaps Ash's hands away* No touching the merchandise!
Ash: Aww... T_T

lmao. But that's just me.

Also, would make things in the *ahem* bedroom pretty entertaining. At least, that's what I think XD

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Yay us, for we are special ^_^
Exactly.
Gary (in Ash's body): Hey! *slaps Ash's hands away* No touching the merchandise!

Also, would make things in the *ahem* bedroom pretty entertaining. At least, that's what I think XD
I feel there is only one way to portray my response to that:
[IMG200]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll217/Dgwb/Picture2.jpg?t=1221319306[/IMG200]
Not exactly disgust, but it's the only picture I have at the time.

Ah, now it's my turn!
Given that they are seperated, as they usually are:
Ash would wake up in Pallet town, only to find himself in a labcoat next to a mr mime wearing a Jay Leno mask. Among a cloud of confusion and epic pre-menstrual cycles. (Oh yes, I went there, Gary) he would later confront Prof Oak and ask what the hell was going on. After a few tests and painful probes Prof Oak concluded that it was Ash trapped in the bowels of Gary's body. (Not literally of course, but hey it's dramatic.) Oak presses a button revealing a giant fighting robot hidden under his lab. Ash and Oak fly to the moon to further study this happening.

*Meanwhile, in the forest*

Gary wakes up with no socks on next to an old tree. Nobody else is too be seen, so he trecks his way to a nearby pond to wash up. He realises he is Ash... In a frantic freak-out we comes to the realisation that something must be done! So he carves a button out of a stump and presses it, revealing a giant fighting robot. He then flies to the moon.

*Meanwhile, in the dirt*

A grub continues to gnaw on a piece of root.

*Meanwhile, on the moon*

Ash and Prof Oak are gathering space-berries to use for making magic potions just as Gary, in his giant fighting robot, crashes down next to them! A battle of massive proportians envelops the trio, and just as both launch their laser-guided laser beams of doom, both the robots trip on a twig and collide in one mighty 'oumph'! Both Ash and Gary are teleported back to Earth in their normal bodies and the day is saved!

Last edited:

ChloboShoka

Writer
Been a while since I've been here. YAY for palletshipping.

LMAO, Probably be something like that film with LIndsey Lohan and Jamie Lee Curtis (I forgot the name) Oh yeah Freaky Friday. I think both of the guys would be embarrassed. Ash in Gary's body pigging out, I can imagine that.

Gary: You better be burning that off Ash-y boy!
Ash: Sure, Of course I will!
Gary: I expect that food burned off when we switch back!

If Gary and Ash were to go on a double date with someone, who would it be and why? Would they get on?

I would totally love them to go on a double date with Shuichi and Yuki. Yuki and Gary would get along and Shuichi and Ash would be the best of pals, they'll eat all the food and Yuki and Gary would be the ones paying the bill.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
C.Gholy! Hi! Delete your double post plzthx :)

If Gary and Ash were to go on a double date with someone, who would it be and why? Would they get on?

I'm guessing we can pick couples from other animes, yes? By the way, some of us may not know what anime Yuki and Shuichi are from... I know, but the rest of us might not :p

Anyway, I'm gonna stick to the realms of Pokemon for this one and put them up on a double date with May and Drew. I can see Gary and Drew getting along with each other ^^ Or for massive lulz, I'd set them up with Team Rocket. Just cuz it'd be the funniest thing ever.

Would who get it on? Ash and Gary, the other double date couple, or are we talking about... what's it called... 'swinging?' Have you been watching too much Swingtown, missy miss? :p

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
Oooooh!!! Now THAT's a good topic for a fic. Or comic

I think it'd be like this:

teehee I love theese topics! And I love that responce, Tadashi!

mwhahaha.

Ash [as Gary]: *wakes up* *yawn* *scratches head* hmm...my hair is extra spikey today. I must wash it. *walks to bathroom* *looks in mirror* omg, I'm so lovesick, I'm picturing myself as my love!!! I need a sycyatrist... *gets undressed and gets in the shower* hmmm...when did I get so tan... *looks down* and long...hmm...I'm growing up faster then I thought... *walks downstairs* Mom! Breakfast time~!
Delia: EEEEEEEK!!!! Why are you in my house?!?!?!!
Ash [as gary]: god, mom, I know I look diferent today, but this is not funny!
*delia kicks Ash [ as gary] out*
Ash [ as gary]: God, of all people...
Gary [as Ash]: AAASSSHH- *stops* why is my hair wet?
Ash [ as gary]: I took a shower...
Gary [ as ash]: omg, Ash! You perv!!!!!!
Ash [as gary]: wait...whaaaat~?

Then Gary has to explain everything... -_-

They would go with Dawn and Zoey. luls, people would think they are two straight couples. Plus the double-gay-ness would make the two couples feel better about going out in public.

EDIT: oh, and Zoey and Gary would bet on who would get it on first and constantly glare at eachother like "why don't u do it right now? you scared?" xD

~riolulu

Last edited:

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Get on what?
Gary - His ego, Ash - His hat
It's the only logical explanation for Riolulu's edit reason. Vague, yet bold.

double-gay-ness
It must be quoted.
teehee I love theese topics! And I love that responce, Tadashi!
Cor blimey!

EDIT: oh, and Zoey and Gary would bet on who would get it on first and constantly glare at eachother like "why don't u do it right now? you scared?" xD
Ah, I get it. Sadly, internet connections are few and far between in the Pokemon universe. Often restriced to Pokemon centres, or large social gatherings.

Software countdown: A week. Bah!

Current question: Could I have that promotion to head Janitor?

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
riolulu said:
And I love that responce, Tadashi!

Thanks... I think I saw it in a movie. lmao.

Also, I lovelovelove the poor innocent Ash in your scenario XD

Ah, yes, Dawn and Zoey! I can't believe I didn't think of it before! As riolulu full well knows by now, Gary and Zoey bear a strange resemblance, don't they? *hintwink* ;D

Tri hawk said:
Current question: Could I have that promotion to head Janitor?

There's no Janitor position in this thread... and if there is, it's mine (and maybe the mods') for cleaning up after you guys XP

But if you're talking about a job IRL, then if you want it, I hope you get it!

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
It must be quoted.

teehehehaha

Thanks... I think I saw it in a movie. lmao.

luls, that's cool!

I know! me too! I was literally trying not to break out laughing in *suposidly* silent study hall while writing it. I have no idea where it came from. I was like *type type....ZOMG I LOVE THIS!!!!!* haha.

Ah, yes, Dawn and Zoey! I can't believe I didn't think of it before! As riolulu full well knows by now, Gary and Zoey bear a strange resemblance, don't they? *hintwink* ;D

haha exactly.

to make my post longer and reduce it being SPAM:

new topic [even tho i luff the current ones! =D]

if YOU were in pokémon, what would you do to help palletshipping? Or would you do nothing? WHY FOR BOTH?

nice topic perhaps...? i don't know, I like it anyway.

~riolulu

Tadashi

kiss my greens
If YOU were in Pokémon, what would you do to help PalletShipping? Or would you do nothing? WHY FOR BOTH?

When I first read the topic, I thought it asked me if I were a Pokemon... not IN Pokemon... lmao. Anyway.

If I were actually in the show, I'd be a character-of-the-day and Brock might end up hitting on me... *shot* ok, ok. I'll be serious.

If I were there, I'd be sooooooo tempted to set up some kind of romantic dinner for them or something. Or I'd help them get "accidentally lost" together, hehehe... *grins*

... What? ...... Don't look at me like that. Please don't stare at me, I'm a very shy little girl!! (Cookie for the person who names the episode.)

Last edited:

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
*Tri hawk is singing the following sentences*

If YOU were in Pokémon, what would you do to help PalletShipping? Or would you do nothing? WHY FOR BOTH?
Assuming I had my trusty bayonet on me... I would set a couple traps up around the forest (As children usually play around that area), and hopefully catch Ash and/or Gary with them. I would dump them at an industrial waste dump in front of some hired JTF2 representatives. I think they will deal with them in a proper fashion, eh.
teehehehaha
Muahahahahaa!
Bah, no respect for grammar. I have yet to understand the majority of these post, yet I shall continue to enjoy myself! Hizzah!
even tho i luff the current ones! =D
See what I mean?
There's no Janitor position in this thread... and if there is, it's mine
Bah. Well what title can I have?

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Tri hawk said:
I would set a couple traps up around the forest (As children usually play around that area), and hopefully catch Ash and/or Gary with them. I would dump them at an industrial waste dump in front of some hired JTF2 representatives. I think they will deal with them in a proper fashion, eh.

I was with you up until the industrial waste dump was brought up. You must explain. Why for you do that to them? D:

Bah. Well what title can I have?

You can be... the campaign manager for the "Say no to Poke-Drugs" campaign. I'm sure there's some kind of organization on SPPf... XD Maybe a Social Group.

riolulu, I'd love to see what YOU'D to to help PalletShipping in the Pokemon world, hehehe.

Last edited:

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
You must explain. Why for you do that to them?
Fear brings people together.
You can be... the campaign manager for the "Say no to Poke-Drugs" campaign. I'm sure there's some kind of organization on SPPf... XD Maybe a Social Group.
The only campaign I'm going on either involes a SpadXiii, or a C7.
How about something along the lines of... Old man? Yeah, I like that.

Well, the Pokeshipping threads title has changed. I do believe this calls for some action.

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Fear brings people together.

Well ok... I guess that works... but still, a bayonet?

The only campaign I'm going on either involes a SpadXiii, or a C7.
How about something along the lines of... Old man? Yeah, I like that.

Sure. That can be your custom message next to your username, lmao.

Well, the Pokeshipping threads title has changed. I do believe this calls for some action.

Mmmm, I see.

Well Tri hawk, I see it as a cheap way to make themselves look and feel more superior to us. Luckily, I won't stoop down to their level to make my thread look more childish.

You, however, are free to do as you please, seeing as I have no control over what you do in other threads.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Bah!
Well ok... I guess that works... but still, a bayonet?
A bayonet in hand is worth two in the bush.
Well Tri hawk, I see it as a cheap way to make themselves look and feel more superior to us.
Simplicity is the key. Cheapness means nothing if it is effective.

By the way, new topic:
If Ash and Gary were to star in a television program (In the Pokemon universe), what genre would that televsion program be? How would the scenario proceed?
That could be a stolen topic. *Maniacal laughter*

Last edited:

invisible-chan

ポッキ の かみ
I love PalletShipping! Can I join?

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Sure, you can join, invisible-chan! =D But try to keep your posts a bit more substantial by discussing topics or something :3

If Ash and Gary were to star in a television program (In the Pokemon universe), what genre would that television program be? How would the scenario proceed?

I had to think of this one for quite a while X3 Entertaining various perspectives and whatnot.

I think it'd be really entertaining to see them on a cooking show... because we know Ash can't cook... so there'd be some hilarious incidents such as:

Gary: Ash...... how'd that oatmeal get on the ceiling?
Ash: ............. I dunno........ *blackened microwave sits in the corner*

and

Gary: Today on the show, we'll start with something simple; cereal.
Ash: Right! ... Wait, what comes first, the milk or the cereal?
Gary: It doesn't matter as long as you remember the bowl.
Ash: ... I think I need to go check our supply pantry...
Gary: -____-;

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Nobody else posting, eh?

If Ash and Gary were to star in a television program (In the Pokemon universe), what genre would that television program be? How would the scenario proceed?

Has anyone here seen the show M*A*S*H? Yeah, something along those lines.
Only Gary would be the stern Brigadier-General in charge of the base; and Ash, being the wiley 2nd Leftenant, would always get into the most unlikely predicaments. Always getting Gary into trouble, whilst making himself look top-notch.

Classic.

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I've heard of M*A*S*H, but I've never seen any episodes or movies or whatever. Clearly, I'm not part of the 0.2% of today's youth.

But that actually sounds like them, to be honest XD Especially the part about Ash getting himself into unlikely predicaments.

Here, a new topic. Why not?

Do you hope to see Gary in the audience at the Sinnoh League, cheering for Ash?

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Clearly, I'm not part of the 0.2% of today's youth.
Hmm, the reference was actually the edit reason. A common phrase said by Sergeant Schultz from Hogan's Heroes.

Do you hope to see Gary in the audience at the Sinnoh League, cheering for Ash?
Ahh, I find that highly unlikely. Gary usually making his appearences in between regions, we have already seen him in Diamond and Pearl once. Making another appearence at the Sinnoh League would be too close to the end, unless there's a serious shift in plot.
Although, I would like to see Gary enter the Sinnoh League and end up battling Ash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.