• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PalletShipping Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yan! Oh yeah uh I linked my banner signature picture to this thread... That's ok, right? Riiiiiight? RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT?!?!?

Good thing you did, because that's how I found this thread. I LOVE PalletShipping! So, hi everybody I guess! Anyways, I'll answer one of the topic questions.

Gary and Ash are going out. But Ash doesn't know it. How long do you think it'll take Ash to realize it and how would Gary cleverly spin circles around Ash so Ash wouldn't realize it until they're so deep into their relationship that it he wouldn't care?

How wouldn't Ash know? :p As for the second part of the question, he'd probably do something to impress him like showing him how strong his pokemon are and probably let Ash win in a battle against him or something. Then they might go swimming or something and would do certain things I would love them to do. :3

Padfootismine

Hey, I'm new....

But, lets start with a question.

What would you like Gary’s next appearance to be like, and what kind of hints do you hope to see?

Um, I would like them to sorta bump into each other, then have the, everyone gets split up sorta thing. So, when they split up, Gary is stuck with only Pikachu, while thother all have their own pokemon, but Ash also has his. Dawn, brock find eachother, while Ash and Gary are still alone. Gary, like, bonds with Pikachu, and looks after him. Dawn and Brock find Ash, and then find Team Rocket, who are fighting with Gary and pikachu, and Gary uses Pikachu to send then packing.

I think the gary+Pikachu thing is a good idea, as I'm sure Ash would get warmer to gary if Pikachu liked him alot.

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
What would you like Gary’s next appearance to be like, and what kind of hints do you hope to see?
I really want to see Gary interact with Shinji (I will never and I mean never accept the name Paul). Like Shinji all's like "Satoshi you're a pathetic loser and I hate you and your hat makes you look fat."
Ash- Why you pig scratching cupcake eating emo rubbing-
Gary- How about you try to back up your words in a fight?
Ash- Wha? Let me-
Gary- Let me handle this *smile*
Shinji- Fine. This shouldn't take too long.
Gary wipes the floor with him.
Shinji- ... Well you're fat! *runs off*
Ash- G-gary... *romantic music*
Gary- *leans closer* Ash... Ah look at the time. Well I have to go slather honey onto trees, bye! *drives off*
Dawn and Brock- Hi Ash! We're back from something boring like um...
Brock- ummmm....
Dawn- ummmm....
Dawn and Brock- Well that's not important, how was your day? Did you get your training done.
Ash- Yeah... yeah... *is watching the spot where he last saw Gary's car*

Creepy Anouncer Guy- And so after a faithful meeting between his rival and past rival Satoshi reflects on his friendship with them and wonders about the future. GET POKEMON
To be continued.

Next Time on Pokemon
Hikari- On the next episode of Pokemon Diamondu Pearl! POCHAMA! BUBBLE KAOSEN! DAIJOBU! BUBBLE KAOSEN! POCHAMA DAIJOBU?! POCHA POCHA.
GET POKEMON

Shinnie-tan

I'd really love to see them working together to beat the crap out of Team Galatic or Hunter J. Hopefully, the animators remember Gary was studying the lakes and incoporate him into the storyline.

I-Heart-Richie

Hey, Yuki here with a couple of goodies! ^_^

First, a picture I screencapped off of YouTube, which I think is just begging for a caption: http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss72/TheLadyYuki/onoes.jpg

And finally that fic I've been working on for months! Le gasp!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5181252/1/

And finally some slightly unrelated news; I'm probably not going to be around much for a while because my family is moving. But I stated that I wanted Internet back within the week if not the month, so...we'll see how that goes xD Later, everyone!

Ohhh is that the story with rain?? :D :D ::clicks link::

Now onto this new topic, I feel like I've already answered this before, although I could be wrong and answered it in another thread, LoL. But all I'm going to say is that for the next appearance of Gary I would love to see him in a movie, having an important role so that Ash and Gary can work together, and I would also love to see another Pokemon Chronicles episode featuring Gary (even though PC doesn't come on anymore.... :( )

misunderstoodhero

LOL sign me up! i haven't seen the anime since i was a kid but this idea is awesome! it'll never happen though as pokemon is intended for children :( but you just know they would!

Minun-Kun

Kaen Rakurai♪
Hi I love PalletShipping, so can i plz join this thread? I think ash x gary is such a cute coupling! I guess i should answer some of these threads so the the mods don't come after me with a gun...

Gary is looking around mt. coronet and he meets up with ash and co. dawn reads another poem (what is with her?) Then the group gt separted by team galactic who are searching the mt. for spear pillar. Gary is with ash, and brock is with dawn. then gary and ash confess their undying love and have a cuddle. *awww)

Minun-Kun xxx

Minun-Kun

Kaen Rakurai♪
Helloooo! Anybody Home?!? *looks around,but sees no-one*
Oh Nooooo!!!! This thread is dead!!!! *mourns over grave, crying* And i only got to post once. Boo Hoo!!! *wipes tears*

Yes u are right drifblim, i am posting right now!!! Don't worry! Minun-Kun to the rescue!! I'll give this thread CPR!!!

I guess i should answer a topic so i don't get the mods chasing after me! i don't get anyone calling this post spam *shot*

Gary and Ash are going out. But Ash doesn't know it. How long do you think it'll take Ash to realize it and how would Gary cleverly spin circles around Ash so Ash wouldn't realize it until they're so deep into their relationship that it he wouldn't care?

Well i think ash would realize, wouldn't he? *ponders on that thought and leaves the room*

25 MINUTES LATER

I still have no idea. Oh well! I think gary would take ash to dinner, buy him stuff and take him to the cinema and they'd share some popcorn. And then dawn would ask ash what it's like being gary's boyfriend and he would be like "Gary my boyfriend?" then he would say " oh that's why he's been so nice and loving to me lately!" and then dawn would have an anime sweatdrop. hehe!! and then next time they were together ash would lean closer to gary and snuggle up to him (awww!!!) and lean in for a long snoggary would kiss ash's forehead and say "so you've finally noticed..."

Aww thats so cute! And Yay i just wrote lots of Palletshipping drabble, while saving the thread! And anyone that says would i have posted is spam is EVIL!!! *shot again*

*Lies on the ground double-dead*

Thanks for reading!!!

Drifblim (in Minun-Kun's name, since he wasn't able to finish this post for obvious reasons)

xxx

PS. Minun-Kun is still alive!!!.... just.

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
OK let's wake up some people in here.....

What made you become a PalletShipper?

I really don't know....I usually love to see a boy and a girl together....this is the first time I can relate to a boy&boy relationship

I think its because they are so......right for each other you know?
I always find myself smiling when ever I see them together
it's like a fairytale:).....the whole 'they grew up together' thing...
and 'friends to the end'.....
I don't know if I want them in a romantic relationship, but I do know I want to see them next to each other because that's when its feels all worm inside
I only had one boyfriend that succeed making me feel like that.....and it's a really nice feeling.....one that you can't get enough with...
I guess I can see myself as Ash or Gary in some way or another....and I think palletshipping really is the most natural love in pokemon;)

Minun-Kun

Kaen Rakurai♪
YAY!!! A new Topic!!! I was thinking about posting a new one too, as we desperately needed one, but i don't have to now :D Thank you for posting. U are now my new Besto. Nobody had posted at all, so thank you for waking up people. I tried to, but everyone just kept on sleeping.... So onto Ur Fabbie new topic!!!!

What Made You Become A Palletshipper?

Well when I first found out about shipping, which was a few weeks ago, i saw this ship.(i shipped at the time,but i didn't know what shipping was and all) I was on bulbapedia (which is my life) i saw a article about shipping. I read it and saw a link to palletshipping. I clicked on itand when i found out it was ash x gary, i was immediately in love with the ship. When i read all the hints i was even more convinced. Then i searched google and saw all the cute pics and read some fab fanfics, and then i found this discussion. I was sooo into it and loved the topics, the personalities of the shippers here (they are all so brill), the fanfics and pics. In fact the reason i joined serebii forums is so i could take part in this forum!!! I just love the pairing and when i see them together i feel all warm and fluffy. Oh Well, that was a lot of drabble about my Palletshipping Past. And i'm amazed that this post doesn't include me getting shot or even any strikethroughs.

Over and Out!!!

Minun-Kun xxx

BabyLugia

Why hello there, everyone~
*dusts self off* Haven't really been active on Serebii lately LOL
I'll start my attempt to become more so by answering the topic~
I saw this thread a year ago and it made me realize how much I loved Palletshipping ;o I'm not one of those rabid fangirls, but I do think this pairing is really cute <3 I just love the rivalry that Gary and Ash had back in the day...It kinda makes me sad that Gary doesn't even appear that often anymore 'cause it's like there's not more Pallet moments for everyone to fangirl over D:

Minun-Kun

Kaen Rakurai♪
Nobody has posted in FOREVER!!!! Nooooooooooooooo!!! We must keep this brilliant thread alive!!! We will not let this thread die!! In the name of aura we will save it!!!

...........Sorry about that drabble of nonsense. *smiles sheeishly* I know why nobody is here, it is the holz. But we will overcome the evils of the summer holz, and this thread will come out tops. I think it's new topic time!!!!! I know we just got one a few posts back, but everyone that is still ALIVE has already posted an answer to that topic. Don't get me wrong, if you haven't answered that topic yet you can still post an answer, or you can post an answer to this one, or even betterer answer both of them!!! Sooo....

What will happen when Ash & Gary get married and what will their pokemon's roles in this be? What will happen to Pikachu?

I'm talking about the very far future, as in my world both ash and gary are about 14/15, so marrage would be absurd. Also I don't think either of them would ready for marrage until they are at least 21, mabye 19 for gary. As for my actual answer, it will come soon in a later post.

PLEASE explain ur answer. I hate it when someone answers a topic, but doesn't explain it so either:

a)people get VERY confused
b)people get the wrong idea
c)people don't get what the hell the person had just said
d)all three

Leavin' U all lots of SHISHI luv,

Minun-Kun xxx ;)

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
I was summoned to come post here. So I shall.

Lemme work on some topics:

Tadashi. :3 She pretty much introduced it to me and got me to love it. =D Also, when I was obsessed with FanFiction.net, I read a lot of gary x ash fics because it was an old and popular ship, so there were loads of fics about them.

What will happen when Ash & Gary get married and what will their pokemon's roles in this be? What will happen to Pikachu?

When? Lol, there's no if here. It's when they get married. XD

*ahem* Uhum...I guess the pokemon would help decorate and stuff. Like, I'm sure Pikachu has better taste in decorations than Ash. And maybe some of them would help out, like Umbreon being the ring barer and such. Pikachu would live with Ash and Gary...why not?

~riolulu

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
you know I just noticed something that can be an evidence in the anime to Palletshipping.....

remember the hand??...
whenever Gary walked away after talking to Ash.....there was always Ash saying "see you later" "till next time" or something like that and then Gary like lifted his hand and didn't move it and we saw him from the back walk away like that?...
well he wasn't the only one......back in hoenn and Kanto BF Drew did the same thing when he said goodbye to May and in sinnoh Zoey is doing the same thing when she says goodbey to Dawn.....
and may I remind you that contesthipping (Drew&May) and Dawn&Zoey shipping (I don't remember the name) are really popular? (I don't know about the US but I am pretty sure they really like it in Japan)
maybe its a sign the writers giving to us?....
and we all know May and Drew are a great couple:)

what do you say am I on to something?...
or did I get a sunstroke? because I really was in the sun a lot of time yesterday /:

Minun-Kun

Kaen Rakurai♪
In what episode was that? I have not seen all of them, but if i know the name i could watch it...... =)

Oh well, (I seem to say that alot, don't i? :D) time for me to answer my own topic.

Me agreez with riolulu, but i think Umbreon will live with Ash and Gary aswell as Pikachu. I think Gary would inherit Prof. Oak's lab-house-thing, as he will become a famous pokemon professor. Then all their pokemon would live on the ranch.Ash will become a champion, so he will need his pokemon on-hand. A think bayleef might not want to live with them, cuz she will be sad that she didn't get ash. I think Bulbasaur would be the ringbearer myself, as he's mature, and (sorry) unlike Umbreon, is capable of doing it. That's all I can think of right now.

Minun-Kun xxx =3 ^_^

I-Heart-Richie

you know I just noticed something that can be an evidence in the anime to Palletshipping.....

remember the hand??...
whenever Gary walked away after talking to Ash.....there was always Ash saying "see you later" "till next time" or something like that and then Gary like lifted his hand and didn't move it and we saw him from the back walk away like that?...
well he wasn't the only one......back in hoenn and Kanto BF Drew did the same thing when he said goodbye to May and in sinnoh Zoey is doing the same thing when she says goodbey to Dawn.....
and may I remind you that contesthipping (Drew&May) and Dawn&Zoey shipping (I don't remember the name) are really popular? (I don't know about the US but I am pretty sure they really like it in Japan)
maybe its a sign the writers giving to us?....
and we all know May and Drew are a great couple:)

what do you say am I on to something?...
or did I get a sunstroke? because I really was in the sun a lot of time yesterday /:

Awww yeah I remember Gary doing that. And you're right those other two ships are really popular and pretty much canon (Pokemon writers ship Contestshipping, no doubt about that, ;) ) So I think you are on to something. :) (Mind you I also think the writers ship Palletshipping too, so I might be a little biased, LoL

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^
I think its time to a new topic.....
where is everyone????
(I will try to call some friends but I am not promising anything...)

would you like to see a battle between Gary and Paul because of adorable Ashy-boy?

I will answer that on my next post...

come on work with me over here people!!!:D

Minun-Kun

Kaen Rakurai♪
Would you like to see a battle between Gary and Paul because of adorable Ashy-boy?

Definately. Of course Gary would win, cuz he's incredible. :D It would be vry dramatic, and they would have a pokemon battle (Gary would Win), then they would have a psychical (sp?) fight, which gary would win too. Then Ash would be like, "Thank you, I love u", and Gary would be all, "Anything for my little ashy-boy", cuz the fight between Gary and Paul would have been cuz paul was being a scaffy retard (mind my language, i just don't really like paul) to ash. And gary was being the lovely hero he is. =3

Minun-Kun xxx

TheLadyYuki

Starseeker
*runs in, slightly out of breath* I'm back! I'm here! I'm - oh, there's a new topic? What else did I miss? Ah, I'll look later.

Would you like to see a battle between Gary and Paul because of adorable Ashy-boy?

I'd like to see a battle between Gary and Paul period. I can't stand Paul either, and it would be immensely satisfying to see Gary wipe the floor with him for any reason.

But I think, if it was about Ash, then Gary would give Ash a chance to stand up for himself first. And then afterward he'd probably be like, "Well, you're tough, I'll give you that...but there's still something about you that I just don't like." And THEN they'd duke it out. And yes, Gary would totally win. :D

And then after that, Gary and Ash would be sitting and talking and Ash would be curious as to what it was about Paul that Gary didn't like, and Gary would say that Paul reminded him of what he himself used to be like, not really caring about his Pokemon as partners. And then Ash reassures him that he didn't think Gary was ever like that. Gary is a little taken aback by Ash's words, but smiles and thanks him and goes on his way.

...Kind of corny, but sometimes when I start making these little scenarios, I can't really stop. xD

5ilVer

<-- so adorable ^_^

uhamm......yeah....

it will be so cool!
besides the fact a battle between those two will be great its also a really good palletshipping scene:):)

i can see it now.......Paul meets Ash, Paul calls Ash pathetic, Ash is crying....(spoiler--> after all he beat Ash 4-0), Gary comes out behind a tree(?), Gary challenges Paul to a battle, Gary beats Paul in a battle, Paul tries to hit Gary, Gary beats him again, Dawn decides she loves Gary and goes hugging him, Gary throws Dawn to the ground, Gary picks up Ash (bride-style;)) and walk somewhere private:)

i found this fanfic.....its rated M so.....yeah.....:D
I am not sure if i can link this though /:
(a warning will be good:))

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5189750/1/

Status
Not open for further replies.