• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pamizard's Fan Art

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Hey guys I have decided to post some art work i have done. Pokemon And Naruto. I iwll be showing off not only my Fakemon but also any Pokemon i draw. For now i only have 4to show you

Pokemon:

ZOROARK: FIRST ATTEMPT

http://pamizard.deviantart.com/art/Zoroark-154271540

Naruto

Deidara #1: http://i49.*******.com/2i0symu.jpg

Feel free to post any helpful suggestions I need to improve my artwork. Keep checking back for new pics ^_^

Last edited:

junpearl63

their rooms
Uhm, your drawing are pretty messy and simple....Especially Compy. Wrathsol's design doesn't really resemble Absol's....Although the Deidara one is good. Well, obvious flaws in porpotions....

Well, I suggest you sketch using simple shape at first. You can look for more sketch tutoral, and next time, don't use lined paper.

Hope that help :)

SudovVoOdO

The afro is powerful
Well to be honest I don't like the first two, but your deidera is awesome, since you've spent more time on drawing it or am I wrong?

bones090

< brav man i is sick
well, where is your shading in these drawings? you need to add shading, try finding the light source.

Why are all of your Pokémon drawings facing to the side, you should draw them diagonally or something like that, like a pokemon sugimori art or sprite.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Well to be honest I don't like the first two, but your deidera is awesome, since you've spent more time on drawing it or am I wrong?

Yeah i took time on the Deidara Drawing since drawing Anime People is very difficult for me to draw. I did have to look at the picture i used just for his face but everything else i did without

well, where is your shading in these drawings? you need to add shading, try finding the light source.

Why are all of your Pokémon drawings facing to the side, you should draw them diagonally or something like that, like a pokemon sugimori art or sprite.

Shading im horrible at shading. And also i can't do diagonally. I never took art classes so yeah

marcpsp16

Those suck! Why would you post those? My eyes hate you right now

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Look im not the best artist ok. The only thing im really better at when it comes to drawing is tracing. Don't worry I'll be tracing regular Pokemon sinc ei have a book that has all pokemon up to only Darkrai.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Well I'm assuming you got no experience like taking art classes or watching drawing videos or what ever. Well the ideas are there, but yeah you need to draw them better, tracing is a good way to start that's how I started and my hands now know the drawing movements well so I can do it easier. For Pokemon you need to learn animal anatomy to make them look more realistic. For characters learning human anatomy helps as well. I have my own artist page link below if you want to check it out. Check this video out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msVypVQ6z7w

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Thanks I'll be sure to check them out

Ok once i get more pictures i trace i'll edit the front page

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
U have to stop drawing

Look i dont want to be rude or anything but no one has to stop drawing. Not everyone has to be good sheesh least give me some slack for having ideas at least

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
Your Pokemon Compy is a little too simple for something that has every type. I'd expect something a little more foreboding and ominous.

And not to nitpick, but contrary to what you said, a Pokemon of every single type would be weak to Rock.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Thanks for all of ur tips. I will definity try to use them

I edited the front page. I decided for Pokemon i'll show you pictures i traced from looking at Ken Sugimori's Artwok or from this Book i have that have pics of all Pokemon up to Darkrai

My newest pic is my frist try at drawing Zoroark ^_^ feeel free to give me a tip on how to improve it the next time i draw it