• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Panbobo Trading Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
hi!, Okay, i'll be there in 5 mins =P. And i'd like the not natured one (i assume it's the azelf right?)

on a unrelated topic, what's the solution for the swap meet puzzle? It's too hard for me >_<

algae5

hi!, Okay, i'll be there in 5 mins =P. And i'd like the not natured one (i assume it's the azelf right?)

on a unrelated topic, what's the solution for the swap meet puzzle? It's too hard for me >_<

Ok i'm transfering it from my SS now, and the solution involves the dex number. And did I spy a spambot?
BTW what do you mean not natured?

Last edited:

algae5

which one?

so the mesprit is UT and naive, while the azelf is lax and UT. your choice, but I'm going on now.

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
sorry, i wanted to say was: "the one with not a good nature" or simply put, the one with good IV's. thanks and yeah, a friggin spybot >_<

EDIT: mezprit will do!

EDIT2: Thanks for the trade!

Last edited:

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
I don't have any DW female torchic. Mine is male

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
Made more trades, got more pokemons, Added a new promotion

Exprima

Pokemang
Hey can I get a female DW Poliwag please? I have Dark Pulse/Extrasensory Zorua to offer.

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
are u still looking for a zekrom?

I'm almost closing a deal for a zekrom, but i may ask, what nature does the zekrom has? how are it's IV's? what do you want in return?

Hey can I get a female DW Poliwag please? I have Dark Pulse/Extrasensory Zorua to offer.

Hi! ATM i don't have any Poliwag ready. if you wish i can breed more, but then i have to postpone this for tomorrow, i'm almost off. EDIT: almost forgot. What's it's nature and IV's? don't worry i'm not so picky

Exprima

Pokemang
Hi! ATM i don't have any Poliwag ready. if you wish i can breed more, but then i have to postpone this for tomorrow, i'm almost off. EDIT: almost forgot. What's it's nature and IV's? don't worry i'm not so picky
I can't check the IVs since it's level 1, but the 3 I have ready for trade right now are Adamant, Timid, and Hasty. The Timid one is level 28 but it's untouched, only leveled up in the Day Care while I was breeding.

Last edited:

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
zekrom rash nature attk 232 def 176 sp atk 198 sp def 147 sped 159 lvl 69 i am really interesed in ur heatran

hmmmm, rash.... y'know, throw in any evo stone and i'll accept =)

I can't check the IVs since it's level 1, but the 3 I have ready for trade right now are Adamant, Timid, and Hasty. The Timid one is level 28 but it's untouched, only leveled up in the Day Care while I was breeding.

I'll take the timid one. Tomorrow 2:00 pm-4:00 pm Mexico's time I'll be available and ready =)

Exprima

Pokemang
I'll take the timid one. Tomorrow 2:00 pm-4:00 pm Mexico's time I'll be available and ready =)
Mexico time? What time is it there as of right now?

Also if you want I can give you both a male and female (female is Bold natured, though), 'cuz I kinda want a female DW Nidoran as well. =P

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
Mexico time? What time is it there as of right now?

Also if you want I can give you both a male and female (female is Bold natured, though), 'cuz I kinda want a female DW Nidoran as well. =P

ok, i'll take both. Right now 10:54 PM. Oh, and that will make 2 trades, so you got a free egg! be sure to ask me for it =)

If you want i can give you the DW Nidoran right now.

I call it a day for now =)

Last edited:

Exprima

Pokemang
ok, i'll take both. Right now 10:54 PM. Oh, and that will make 2 trades, so you got a free egg! be sure to ask me for it =)
Awesome. =)

It seems your only an hour behind me, just pop me a pm so I don't forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.