• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Panbobo Trading Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exprima

Pokemang
Hey I got a change of plans so instead of giving me DW female Poliwag and Nidoran for the male and female Zorua can I just get female DW Poliwag and Carvanha instead?

I just got a female DW Nidoran from a friend like 5 secs ago.

Last edited:

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
Hi to everyone!

Would you be willing to catch a Timid Joltik (UT please) with Compoundeyes in a Luxury ball to trade for a Thundurus (so you can use it to catch Landorus).

ok, but it will be ready for sunday (sorry, got plans for this weekend)

Hey I got a change of plans so instead of giving me DW female Poliwag and Nidoran for the male and female Zorua can I just get female DW Poliwag and Carvanha instead?

I just got a female DW Nidoran from a friend like 5 secs ago.

Don't worry, i'm okay with that (got like 4 spares of carvanha) BTW I got your poliwag ready! I can trade later

My Landorus for your Tornadus?

Yup, just a question: what's its nature?

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
I have a Zekrom you could have. Would you trade it for DW Murkrow (Moxie Honchcrow) and DW Nidoran F (Sheer Force Nido (royal))?

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Dude I need your dw female corphish, someone took mine and never returned it, I'll give you any dw female from my sig that you want.

Exprima

Pokemang
Waiting for you in WFC. =)

EDIT: Thanx for the trade, enjoy your Zorua. =)

The mystery egg turned out to be a Bulbasaur.

Last edited:

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
Hi there!, I'll be available from 8:00-10:00 pm Mexico's hour (while writing this it's already 3:08, measure your time people :) )

I have a Zekrom you could have. Would you trade it for DW Murkrow (Moxie Honchcrow) and DW Nidoran F (Sheer Force Nido (royal))?

Seems fair (since somehow i'm collecting Zekroms xD)

I'm kinda new to all this online trading and stuff and am completely clueless when it comes to EV's etc.
But I have an Illumise form a white swarm that I have for trade, what could I get for it

Any Black-Exclusive pokemon (except legendaries, and counting swarms), any starter or the munna on Special offers

Dude I need your dw female corphish, someone took mine and never returned it, I'll give you any dw female from my sig that you want.

I'd like the Slowpoke =)

Waiting for you in WFC. =)

EDIT: Thanx for the trade, enjoy your Zorua. =)

The mystery egg turned out to be a Bulbasaur.

Hope you like the Pokes and the bulbasaur =D

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
I'm going to get a Natu, when I have it, I can trade it together with Growlithe for the last two power items ;)

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
Hi there!, got a DW poochyena which evolves in a Moxie Mightyena, so check it out! Oh, and before you misunderstand, Enigma Stone Latias can be in any ball except in a cherish ball, that's because it behaves like a stationary legendary.

I'm going to get a Natu, when I have it, I can trade it together with Growlithe for the last two power items ;)

Hey, PM me when you get both!, i'll happilly accept them =D

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
Is your DW Corphish female UT (Still at level 10) D: I will trade you a female DW Buttefree UT

Hi!, in this very moment i don't have any spare Corphish and yes, it's UT. I'll give you a breeded female, but give me some time please =), got lot's of trades pending right now =P

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
hey, I got a Natu ^_^
also, since you're a slowpoke... maybe interested in a DW version of it? XD
check my shop for all DW females I have atm ;)

JinMo92

would you trade a DW Dratini for your DW Corpfish. Also.. do you have a croagunk to trade? I can offer solosis's, rufflet's, and other white exclusives if you have one.

aragula19

hey i was wondering if youre still willing to carry out EV training services? if so, im prepared to trade azelf and/or zekrom

Status
Not open for further replies.