• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Panbobo Trading Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
Hi! I was absent all day, and right now i'm only available to answer petitions =D. Tomorrow from 1:00 pm Mexico's hour I'll be ready

I have mutilable PKMN White Swarm and exclusive.
Can I get Chikorita?

hope you mean multiple >_<, and yup i'd like to have a Misdreavus, a Whishmur or a Budew (the last 2 are available on White Forest)

My Illumise for a Bulbasaur then :)

OK!

hey, I got a Natu ^_^
also, since you're a slowpoke... maybe interested in a DW version of it? XD
check my shop for all DW females I have atm ;)

ok, so like i promised the Natu and the Growlithe for the 2 last Power Items =). As for the slowpoke, sorry got someone who'll trade it to me. But i want your Relicanth. PM me what do you want in return :)

would you trade a DW Dratini for your DW Corpfish. Also.. do you have a croagunk to trade? I can offer solosis's, rufflet's, and other white exclusives if you have one.

Sorry, I've already a DW dratini, if you want that corphish then you'll have to offer me something else. And for the croagunk, yup, i'll get you a breeded one. I'd like to have a Misdreavus, a Whishmur or a Budew (the last 2 are available on White Forest)

hey i was wondering if youre still willing to carry out EV training services? if so, im prepared to trade azelf and/or zekrom

Yup, i can do EV training, and i'm a little more inclined to get the azelf. PM me with the Pokemon and what EV's you'd like me to train =)

Exprima

Pokemang
Hey I have lvl 42 Sassy Terrakion and lvl 51 Rash Reshiram with PKRS. Got anything nice for me? =)

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
I'm online people!, if you have any pending trade with me, just PM me =)

Hey I have lvl 42 Sassy Terrakion and lvl 51 Rash Reshiram with PKRS. Got anything nice for me? =)

=( sorry, but i've already trained an Adamant Shiny Terrakion and a Timid Reshiram

SSJCerious

Pokemon Collector
Could you EV clean my shiny Charizard? He has 255 in Attack and Speed.

I can give a DW Nidoran (female).

Iron

Master of Bossgodora
Just wondering, Do you have an Trapinch egg? I don't care if it has some special moves or not..

HellaKendra

Pokemon master
Hi panbobo!

I am interested in your oblivia heatran
I can offer the following (all shiny) starters:
Turtwig, mudkip, piplup, chimchar, charmander

Will offer all of these for it:) PM me if you are interested, thanks!

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
Updated some info, added more DW fems. BTW, if i owe you a trade, ask for it on the VM, not on PM please =P

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
I'm back from my finals =D. I've made some new updates and stuff. check the first post =D

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
Sorry! I've traded my Landorus to someone else! Sorry! Thanks for responding though :)

ChampBlack16

Expert Trainer
Do you have those Oblivia Deoxys' yet? I have a movie 11 victini :)

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
@cutie_pie98: No prob =D

I'm bumping~ New things on trade. Check them out =D

SolomonPiper

Pokemon Blue Veteran
Hi, I'm interested in a Modest Victini, i have a DW Charmander available for trade. It's UT and Japanese. EDIT: Well. I think it's Japanese.

hugokyremrayquaza

Event Hunter
ill give you landourus and zekrom for 1 or 2 of your oblivia trio

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
Sorry. As a result of an accident last week, I lost my DS games. I tried to find them all last week, but i didn't found them. So, i'll ask a mod to close this shop, as i'm not able to trade anymore. My apologies to everyone waiting for a trade, as well as thanks to everyone who traded with me.

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
I have a movie Victini for you Deoxys
Nevermind just saw your post

Status
Not open for further replies.