• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pancakes or waffles?

Pancakes or Waffles

• Total voters

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Ive seen some discussion around the forum of this. Personally I like waffles more.
What does the serebii community say is better

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
I say that the only right choice is a swift kick in the ass to each and every person who brings up pancakes and/or pancakes vs. waffles in any context anywhere on the internet. In addition, a punch should be administered to their front teeth if either subject was brought up in an attempt to be "random".

In order to further my ongoing efforts to hopefully avoid infractions and reform myself as a more perfect member, however, I will answer this most ridiculous and overdone of queries: waffles are much better, since pancakes suck.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I say that the only right choice is a swift kick in the ass to each and every person who brings up pancakes and/or pancakes vs. waffles in any context anywhere on the internet. In addition, a punch should be administered to their front teeth if either subject was brought up in an attempt to be "random".

In order to further my ongoing efforts to hopefully avoid infractions and reform myself as a more perfect member, however, I will answer this most ridiculous and overdone of queries: waffles are much better, since pancakes suck.

Thank you.
I found it and I wanted to know though

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I've got to say Waffles on this one.

Mav-san

F*cking veteran
I prefer waffles. I always heard though that the ingredients and recipe for both are exactly the same. And when I search for a waffle recipe it's always the same as pancakes. But when you go to those cafés that serve pancakes they always do it with that liquid batter, while with pancakes they use a consistent dough. Don't know >:

Atari

Did it on 'em
Pancakespancakespancakespancakespancakes.

Actually, nevermind. I have had a couple very good Belgian waffles before so I am divided on my opinion.

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
Pancakes bro. Waffles get soggy (I mostly put on butter) Way to quick, pancakes take like 20 years before they get soggy and inedible.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Teacher: Do ya like waffles?

We: Yeah, we like waffles!

Teacher: Do ya like pancakes?

We: NO!

I prefer waffles, but I'll happily eat anything that I use my drying pan as a frying pan for.

waffles hold my jizz better

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Surprisingly, I like both. :3