• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pansage, Pansear, or Panpour?

Which Monkey Do You Prefer?

• Pansage

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • Pansear

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • Panpour

Votes: 22 27.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
We all know about the elemental monkeys. Pansage, Pansear, and Panpour.

They are like starter Pokémon due to their types and that they are a trio. These Pokémon are based off of the three wise monkeys. Speak No Evil (Pansage), Hear No Evil (Pansear), and See No Evil (Panpour). Which one is you favorite, and why?

I'm a Pansear kind of guy. Mostly because his evolution looks the most normal/not weird.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Pansage, I'm a fan of the Willowmonkey (not broccolli).

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
You can tell by my avatar: DEFINTELY PANPOUR!

coolioness

That is Mahogany!
Well they suck but I like pansear cuz it's cute but I HATE simisear, simisage is cool tho

jstinftw!

hey trainer
Aesthetically, I like Panpour the most. I find Pansage cuter, and I really like Pansear, but i really like Panpour the most. You could contribute that to the fact that I've got one in my party, but... That's. Your. Choice. haha

But for usability, I'm completely solidified in Panpour. It can do so much more than the other two. Pansage gets stuck with Physical attacks. Seed Bomb is its best STAB considering the rest of its moveset. So it's also pretty decent. Pansear gets screwed, because most of its STAB is for Sp. Attack, but the rest of the moves it can learn are Physical Attack. Fire Punch is available, but for those who don't want to /can't breed, their Pansear is crippled.

So I go with Panpour, though Pansage is also acceptable.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Panpour's my favorite because it evolves into the femininely laid-back Simipour, but I think Pansoak is better in that the name keeps in line with the other monkeys.

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
I like Pansage only because of Simisage's awesome hair.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Panpour. I like how it gets Ice Beam and surf.

Geekachu

It was the only one who didn't have an abomination of an evolution, design-wise.

MonkeyX

There should be a poll for this.....

Anyway I like panpour, its useful with surf and ice beam but design wise pansage is my favorite.