• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pansage, Pansear, or Panpour?

Which Monkey Do You Prefer?

• Pansage

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • Pansear

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • Panpour

Votes: 22 27.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HetaOni

Chesaught
I love pansage more 'cause its one of the main charactor's pokemon,plus its just plain cute.

emboarrocks

#1 emboar fan
simisages design is the best out of the trio.

Simisear, I like the lazy look and how he don't really try to be a badass or look like a drug addict/ girl. He appeal to me.

Aria-Forme

Tina Tsukumo
Panpour, but that's mostly because I like the design and prefer water types. But I love all three of them. ^^

Drummerdude

I've always liked Panpour design wise. What's weird is that Panpour is the only one I have used in a playthrough of the game.

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
Pansage. Simisage is the only good evo. It looks like a grass ninja

GlaceonQueen

<- Pure Delight
Panpour. I even had to trade an egg in from another game because I love the thing and I chose Tepig. Plus I love Semipour.

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
I generally like Pansage best. Simisage looks like some broccolli ninja so ya...

PokemonTrainerKaden

I prefer pansear and simisear. Idk why I just like fire types.

Psycho Cut

Pansear and Simisear are the coolest looking, all are OK tbh, except simipour, that just looks awful XD

Sheep007

I prefer panpour just because I had it on my first run of black.I don't particularly like any of them because there are better pokemon of each type available early on in the game (such as cottonee or petilil,darumaka or tympole.)