• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

paper mario TTYD

Status
Not open for further replies.

espeon_155

Pokemon Prof.
Hey you guys tell me what you guy think about that game it's tre,tre,tre bien. I enjoy the first and second paper mario games so tell me what you the viewrs think!!

Joe

Lost Fan #4815162342
Amazing game, beaten it loads of times. xD

Mikau, I don't get how you can get bored of it. Oo; If anything, it's one of the most-unboring GC games, IMO.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Loved every minute of the game, and this is coming from somebody who didn't even give a rat's about the first one. Sure, I never once died the entire game, but it was wildly humorous and entertaining from start to finish nevertheless.

~Dotaitos~

I have also never played the first one, but on the recommendation of a friend I bought TTYD and loved it! I think it is one of the best games on the Gamecube.

mediocremaster

Mmm.. Twix...
Yes, It's one of my favorite RPGs on the GC. But on the
Shadow Queen
I got her HP down to exactly "1", then she killed me I say! Killed me with here freak'n HANDS!!! I could never get her HP down to "1" again!!!

Last edited:

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
All I'll say is that the Chapter 4 boss is one of the greatest characters to ever grace the Mario universe.

blindskater

Amazing game. I got the Guide book for free when I subscribed to NP, so it helped me a lot.

water types rule

I love this game, especially Vivian, she's awesome! I hope the 1st one is releaed for the Wii's VC. It's an amazingly good RPG.

Rakurai

Chapter 3 in TTYD was my favorite chapter out of both of the Paper Mario games.

The fourth chapter in TTYD is a close second.

Bulbatordile

Who can say?
Loved this game, one of my faves on the Gamecube. I don't really have a fave character...
Best location was the Boggly woods.
Chapter 3 and 5 were my fave parts of the story.

Cipher Admin Xaos

Dust to Dust
Uhm it was good.

And it came out 2 years ago.

When was this thread made? <_<

Chapter 3: #1
Chapter 4: #2 But going through the woods 5 times is annoying. Especially since I got lost and went through it 8 times.
Fave boss:
Bowser and Kammy Koopa
2nd fave boss: Macho Grubba
Yeah, fun game. Yet I got the final boss down to 7 HP and a Hammer Bro in the audience killed me with a hammer. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.