• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Paranormal Experiences - talk about experiences with the supernatural

ArcanineShrine014029

I didn't really see a thread for this, so I went ahead and did so.
I'm not going to limit this thread to those who have actually had experiences with the supernatural, you can still discuss stories, legends, myths, etc.
For a broader span of things, this isn't just about ghosts/spirits/demons. This can be about premonitions that have actually happened, psychic abilities, etc.

Just discuss it all here, and try not to troll or start any flame wars, especially about scientific logic, if you don't believe in supernatural things.

Enjoy!

Hey, ArcanineShrine014029, why don't you open the thread with your own take on the topic instead of a crappy OP like the one you made.

Food for thought.

I have never had a supernatural experience except with the show, which is awesome.

MasterLucario

No life till leather
i saw a UFO. I was in New Jersey about 8 years ago and was on a boardwalk and saw a round thing with red lights evenly spaced around it in the sky, i looked at my mom and told her to look and when we did, it was gone. We got back to our hotel room and on my pillow was this silver alien toy, which i still have to this day.

I believe my house is haunted too, as there used to live a man and a dog here, and one day the man shot his dog then himself. We can sometimes smell wet dog in our basement and hear scratching on a door. One time the power went out and my family heard whistling from our downstairs, but all our family was upstairs

One of my many paranormal experiences.

My paranormal experiences? Where should I start?
One time, about two years ago I was driving home from work at about 6:30pm EST. There is a stretch of road about .5 miles long that nobody lives on, due to the swampland on either side of the road. It was the middle of December, so it was already dark out. As I was driving, I saw a grey figure walking down the side of the road with their head down. I didn't think much of it, as I've seen people walking down that stretch of road many times before. I just figured that they were wearing grey sweats and a grey hoodie. But then the figure looked up at me when my car got closer. It had two dark voids where it's eyes should have been. Needless to say, it scared the living crap out of me. I slammed on the accelerator, and drove my car straight through it! I glanced up into my rear view mirror, to see if it was still there. It was gone.

Kdude146

I had ghostly encounter a few years a go in Ottawa at this haunted prison and it is the 3rd most haunted place in NA. we went on a ghost walk and when we came to one door in the Prison the lady said this door is all ways closed but one day when we where having a fire drill there where voices coming from the other side then someone asked her if he could knock on the door and the lady said ok after he knocked and steped back some one knocked from the other side it was so scary

M4zz

Banned
Premonitions? Plenty. And weekly too. I'm not saying I'm psychic, as it isn't instant or able to be called on. It happens when I'm sleeping, like a dream. I haven't any paranormal experiences though. Yet.

Shuam

righteous
One time I was driving down to San Diego and while on the 405 there was a big rig next to me with no one driving it.

And no, Google hasn't tried their self-driving car on big rigs yet so it couldn't have possibly been Google's doing.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I heard that they aren't ghosts..... but demons. I know spooky.:eek: As for me, I never had an encounter with one.... I've had cold chills and stuff, well I remember one thing happening. I was in my room and i have a extendable couch and I had my towel hanging halfway, with one half on the couch and the other half hanging. I was on the computer and in the corner of my eye, the part of the towel hanging looked like it was pushed up. My door was closed, no fan was on, and the window was closed and there was no under air shafts or anything like that. Something flipped up that towel and i did not imagine it either.

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
i saw a UFO. I was in New Jersey about 8 years ago and was on a boardwalk and saw a round thing with red lights evenly spaced around it in the sky, i looked at my mom and told her to look and when we did, it was gone. We got back to our hotel room and on my pillow was this silver alien toy, which i still have to this day.

I believe my house is haunted too, as there used to live a man and a dog here, and one day the man shot his dog then himself. We can sometimes smell wet dog in our basement and hear scratching on a door. One time the power went out and my family heard whistling from our downstairs, but all our family was upstairs

Are you for real?please tell me your were joking .. no offense, but that was one of the lamest lies I have ever heard .. !
Guys, lie but please do not cross the line ..
Anyways, I never had any paranormal experiences that I was aware of .Honestly.

Rennon

Revisiting Trainer
Try looking in a mirror, you'll see a hideous monster!
Mine was...erm...umm...I have no idea. Oh wait! Being abducted by Space Monkeys!

MasterLucario

No life till leather
Are you for real?please tell me your were joking .. no offense, but that was one of the lamest lies I have ever heard .. !
Guys, lie but please do not cross the line ..
Anyways, I never had any paranormal experiences that I was aware of .Honestly.

if you want me to, i can take a picture of the alien toy and send it to you

Owl

G-Rank Hunter
One Time I spent the night at a friends house, we heard weird noises all night, and when we woke up, all of us had scratches on our arms.

Things like this kept happening to her, and her mom.

They moved out soon after.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
About four or five years ago I lived in our basement, in a room in the very back. It got SUPER creepy down there at night though, I dunno why. I always just felt like I was being watched or there was something in the room. So about every single night I'd go upstairs and pass out on the couch or something rather than sleep downstairs.

Well, one night over the summer I was still downstairs on my computer but it was around 3:00 am. I realized how late it was and figured I'd better go upstairs now before it was too much later, since the walk upstairs involved a long, dark, creepy hallway. When I turned off my monitor, in the reflection from the light above me I saw a man in a black robe directly behind me, just staring at me. I freaked the hell out. xD I went to turn around and scream but no one was there, and when I went to look back at the reflection he wasn't in that either. I ran upstairs and just layed on the couch ready to scream if I saw anything else. For the rest of that summer if I was up around 3 am, I'd make sure I was in the living room and not downstairs. After a while of doing that, though, I'd start to hear the floorboards and stuff creek in the hallway by the living room and I'd see that guy standing in the hallway for a few seconds before disappearing into the darkness. ;-; And no, I wasn't on medication and I'm not schizo. Lol.

houndourm

a-a-a-awesome
I can see the future in my dreams sometimes. Its random though.
Oh also I can see where things are if I concentrate just not my things. They are clouded by thoughts of where i. Think they should be.

Oh and 3 am is supposed to be the demons hour.

Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Nothing really happened to me like that but I remember a story that my cousin told me (I think this is one of the times he wasn't jerking my chain).

It was in this house they lived in a long time ago (They as in my cousins and aunt/uncle), about when I was in my pre teens I believe (And just before my youngest cousin of that household was born). Well actually he told me this story years later but I am just saying how he told it. My cousin would sometimes get up late at night to go to the kitchen (And all the lights were off I think).

And they had these stairs that went down to the front, and he says everytime he did walk pass it at night he saw this man in the shadows just sitting (Or standing) there, not moving or doing anything, and that he had like half of a face. He would then run to his parents room (He's like four/ years younger then me, so he would have been under 10) and sleep there.

They moved out since then but whether the story's actually true or just his imagination who knows. Me personally I haven't really encountered anything weird.

Well actually maybe I have. Here's one or two stories: My grandfather died back in 2002 I believe and since then I kept this hat that belonged to keep, a sailor's hat and place it up on my wall where it was hanging on one of the nails things as to remember him. (I had nothing that was owned by my other grandfather/great grand mother since they died when I was a baby).

About quite a number of years, a year or two ago I was just sitting in my room on the computer doing some crap when suddenly the hat just falls from the wall and onto the ground. Maybe it was the nail being stupid or something hit the wall, or somehow it vibrated off but the thing is that hat never moved at all since the day I placed it up there after he died, and that was 6-8 years ago, so why all of a sudden fall off?

It's done it later so only twice, so who knows if that could count, maybe it was just my grandfather showing he was still around or something that can be explained.

You know I got to wonder though, let's say all of these are ghosts for real, why do they just stare at you? What are they perverts or something? Or maybe they are just looking at what they once had, life. Still it seems a bit weird that they wouldn't attempt to communicate with you rather then just standing or sitting or walking alongside an deserted road and stare at you creepily.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Saw the thread pop up so i guess id share a moment with you guys:

About 3 years ago, i used to spend nights by my grandma whose house was like 82 years old (for reals) The house age didnt mean anything to me actually.So one night i overheard my Mom and Grandma talking about the stuff like shadows and stuff they had saw long ago like when my mom was small..it got me kinda scared and i was about 14 at the time, I decided to sleep with my grandma knowing that i couldn't have withstand a whole night by myself..Anxiety for something kept me awake...I began to heard noises but as usual i doubted myself, trying to convince myself i was only hearing things..A window was situated right at the foot of the bed with gave veiw to the open downstairs...this is where freaky stuff happened, I saw a shadow walking up and down (in a pace kind of way) and the house was kind of squarely shaped so you could have walked around it however there was just one creaky gate which you had to keep opening to walk around..This gate kept creaking like every 5 mins and i saw the shadow walking...the movement was quite freaking awkward which made me even MORE scared..It stills stays with me and oh hell i dont think id ever forget.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
I had a few actually.

The most reacurring one I've had is right here in my house. Sometimes I just lay on my bed watching tv being lazy as always. Then I hear footsteps on our gravel yard, when I look noones there. And when I go outside to check noones home........period. Mom and dad are at work, lil bro's at practice and my extended family is still out.

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
A lot of this kind of stuff happens to me and my family, so I'll just say the most recent thing that happened to me.
A few weeks ago I went home for the weekend, and was there alone. - We have this stuffed horse named Gary and if you touch its hoof it starts singing a song. But anyway we've had it for a while and it's batteries died and they'res no way to change its batteries without ripping him apart. So anyway I was sleeping in my room and Gary was way across the room on a desk - alone without anything else near or on the desk. And during the middle of the night an extremely loud noise woke me up, and I realized it was Gary singing his song, so I thought that was weird and went back to sleep.
This was similar to when I was a little kid and was sleeping in my parent's room and we were woken up by a toy robot named Robby in my room and it just started talking during the night and said "Hey Chief!" (we're Native American) which was kind of scary since that wasn't in his vocabulary.