• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Paris Hilton.....manga style?!?! WTF?

Yea you heard me. You won't believe this. It was on a Japanese magazine. Let the horror begin! AAAAHHHHHH. lmao.

[img139]http://*******.com/jq2lww.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://*******.com/jq2m2g.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://*******.com/jq2mvo.jpg[/img139]

[img139]http://*******.com/jq2mwz.jpg[/img139]

Haruka's Swimsuit

Bomberhead 18-kin!
That Scary Clefairy said:
Yea you heard me. You won't believe this. It was on a Japanese magazine. Let the horror begin! AAAAHHHHHH. lmao.

[img200]http://ssjserori.homestead.com/files/WYGN.jpg[/img200]

Last edited:
Hmm... Well I'll give the artist credit, he did capture Hilton's skankiness and love for puppies in those drawings. XD

I really hope for a manga series, just in the name of humor. :p

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Paris Hilton with a chiwawa(and yes I know I spelled that wrong >:O)...yo quiero Taco Bell?

I don't really pay attention to celebrities, but this is just scary. :< And "WTF?" worthy.

Exxthus

Head AlwaysHeld High
Creepy. I was also not surprise to see the word "SEX" in big, pink letters along with the kanji at the top of the fourth picture. Obviously not for younger comic-readers....

(Chihuahua :p Just in case you need to spell that awkward word in the future.)

HK

Radiance of Shadows
I remember hearing about this a few weeks ago... To actually see pictures, though... Well, the art ain't half bad, at least.

Man, I expect a President George W. Bush manga series soon. Now THAT would be entertaining.

Haruka's Swimsuit

Bomberhead 18-kin!
HellKorn said:
I remember hearing about this a few weeks ago... To actually see pictures, though... Well, the art ain't half bad, at least.

Man, I expect a President George W. Bush manga series soon. Now THAT would be entertaining.

Ask nicely and I'll send you a page from it...

Chris

Old Coot
That's the worst rendition of Paris Hilton. The manga-ka didn't make her boney enough. Her legs aren't twigs and you can't see her ribs. And she's not supposed to have a chest. >__>

FireKero!

SWABLR
Wow. Now I've lost nearly all respect for Paris Hilton. I never disliked her before, but now.....

For the hell of it, I think I might download/buy a copy of this. pass it around my friends, and then write up an article about it for pojo.

YUB YUB

MugenKeiji

THERE'S NO $50 HERE!
Yeah, someone like Mihona Fujii or Eiichiro Oda would have done that S.S.W some justice. If we're lucky, Matsushita Susumu knowing his celebrity charicatures.

They made mention of the infamous "Sex Video", so at least it seems the artist wasn't jaded and tried to put a controversial figure in a good light like Tetsuya Mitsuguchi for puting Michael Jackson in Space Channel 5 and whoever made Princess Ai without involving the words "bender" and "coke wh***".

I hope this is to poke fun rather than endorse her image, I mean it can go either way.

Riaf

Cockaroach
Oh crap... Paris Hilton, eh? Kinda looks like her, but I having a hard time determining if it's a female or male-oriented manga. XP

I'd like to see that Bush manga too...

Xylitol

swimmin'
Juputoru said:
Paris Hilton with a chiwawa(and yes I know I spelled that wrong >:O)...yo quiero Taco Bell?

I don't really pay attention to celebrities, but this is just scary. :< And "WTF?" worthy.

I hardly know any celebrities. Who is Paris Hilton? What? I know I'm stupid. XD

Yeah. But whoever she is, this is scary.

E

~Eon-Ryuu~

I can only say this: Poofy girly-girl chick Manga. Poison. Reminds me of my singer friend next door. X_X;

Haruka, if there is a bush manga then please send it in this thread! I love to see it. Unless you were joking.

Sachiko

...is gone. =(
Treecko-fan said:
I hardly know any celebrities. Who is Paris Hilton? What? I know I'm stupid. XD

Yeah. But whoever she is, this is scary.

Her fam owns the Hilton hotel chain, and the only reason she and her sis Nicky are famous is because they're pretty and rich. They were put on this reality show called "The Simple Life" (because they were so rich.).

Yes, this is very scary!!!! Totally unexpected. Weird. Etc.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
パ-ティ! パ-ティ! パリスのSEXビデオをみます!!

This manga was clearly made to make fun of Paris. Just see her reaction to One Night in Paris, or her partner's explanation to her shocked parents.

Ridley-X4

UN-LTD AWESOME WORKS
It's all a matter of time before someone makes a ytmnd out of this.