• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Paris Hilton.....manga style?!?! WTF?

MugenKeiji

THERE'S NO $50 HERE!
Cipher said:
パ-ティ! パ-ティ! パリスのSEXビデオをみます!!

This manga was clearly made to make fun of Paris. Just see her reaction to One Night in Paris, or her partner's explanation to her shocked parents.

Yeah I'm aware of that part, I can read too. But I'm just saying things like that don't stop American celebs from being the Creme de la Creme there. Michael Jackson and Courtney Love are proof of that.

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
WTF?! Thats gonna scar me for life 0_o;; I translated that text you typed Cipher, I think it says, "Pas - ティ! Pas - ティ! You look at the SEX video of the Paris!" So... Is that considered making fun of her? 0_o;; Im a idot XD But.. I think you might be right about them making fun of her...

Leon

lol. really that is all i can say about this. im just waiting for Alfonso to pop up here asking if theres a Hentai version.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
*NOTE: SPOILERS FOR MATURE CONTENT.*

Haruka's Swimsuit, please tell me that it isn't that one page manga where [SPOIL]Bush is doing this hentai girl while talking about his Weapon of Mass Desctruction.[/SPOIL] Admittedly that was funny, yet highly dusturbing simultaneously.

Haruka's Swimsuit

Bomberhead 18-kin!
HellKorn said:
*NOTE: SPOILERS FOR MATURE CONTENT.*

Haruka's Swimsuit, please tell me that it isn't that one page manga where [SPOIL]Bush is doing this hentai girl while talking about his Weapon of Mass Desctruction.[/SPOIL] Admittedly that was funny, yet highly dusturbing simultaneously.

The version I saw involved Bush flying a fighter jet and bombing some country.
If I can find it, I'll see about posting... Though, I do recall seeing one where he's [spoil]doing Asuka-chan (Eva) from behind[/spoil].

Juputoru said:

I'll be expecting my royalties check by the end of the week...

That Scary Clefairy said:
Haruka, if there is a bush manga then please send it in this thread! I love to see it. Unless you were joking.

I'm not joking, I've seen "Dubya" lampooned in manga/doujin form at least three times before. The only problem is, I didn't realize until after I'd said, but I don't have the picture(s) on this computer. I'd have to sift through the thousands upon thousands of pictures on my old computer to find the picture(s) in question...

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Frak, my eyes. De Burn. BURN!

Oh wait, it's a satire? Well that's alright then.

I'm waiting to see O'Riley vs. Al Franken duking it out Godzilla style. Someone had to have come up with that idea.

BTW: What's the obession with the "Where's your God now?" phrase?

Cipher

Nothing to be done
SugarFairy said:
WTF?! Thats gonna scar me for life 0_o;; I translated that text you typed Cipher, I think it says, "Pas - ティ! Pas - ティ! You look at the SEX video of the Paris!" So... Is that considered making fun of her? 0_o;; Im a idot XD But.. I think you might be right about them making fun of her...
The text I typed said "Party! Party! We'll watch Paris's sex video!" The sex video is satired in that manga, and she repeatedly says "Party!" It's all a big joke.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Why did they try to draw her like she is pretty.

But, the artist should of made her look ugly - 1st of all she is very bony, 2nd of all you can see her ribs, 3rd of all she doesn't have boobs. xD

That ***** is so spoiled.

~Scott;229;

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Haruka's Swimsuit said:
The version I saw involved Bush flying a fighter jet and bombing some country.

Fitting. Would be nice to see Bush in manga form since Clinton has already been done (refer to Viz's adaption of their first volume of Golgo 13).

If I can find it, I'll see about posting... Though, I do recall seeing one where he's [spoil]doing Asuka-chan (Eva) from behind[/spoil].

[spoil]Ugh... now I'm reminded why I loved yet hated that one page doujin. Then again, I'm a bit of an Asuka and Misato fanboy myself, so it would be only fitting for me not to enjoy it...[/spoil] But, regardless, another obsession, another time to discuss, eh?

The Big Al said:
I'm waiting to see O'Riley vs. Al Franken duking it out Godzilla style. Someone had to have come up with that idea.

Throw in an opening fight of Rachael Maddow nailing Rush Limba in what little balls he has, and I'll buy.

BTW: What's the obession with the "Where's your God now?" phrase?

Atheism = Popular Trend.

Then again, I'm an Angostic, so I'm one to talk.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
MugenKeiji said:
It's spelled "Limbaugh"...

You say tomato, I say tomoto...

... Ugh, even I'm sick of that retort by now. Excuse me while I think about the worthlessness that is David Lee Goodwin, a.k.a. me.

On the topic itself, though, Paris Hilton sucks. She actually looks decent in manga form, which ain't a faithful adaption.

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
I think the funniest thing about it is that she's far more attractive drawn than in actuality.

S

Sin

Much much more attractive, but that dosent say much. Thats so pointless though, why pick her out of all the other celebrities here that look almost identical to her? Who wants to read about some chick who was born into stardom anyway?
-Sin

Phreack

ph334r me!...Please?
Oh my god. The apocalypsis is coming. This has reached rock bottom. I'll never look manga with the same eyes.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
NO FRIGGIN' WAY! *pulls out sword, cuts self in half*

But, yeah, good art.

Iron Lugia

Orange Champion
That ***** will probably never let me see manga the same way again. *Pulls out Shonen Jump comic and reads it* Okay I was right.

Frecyo

Wooo-wah wah
That is seriously scary... Maybe it's a device to get more Maericans into Manga? If it had a plot, I might be interested O_O