• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Paris Hilton, the Superhero!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionSonicX

It's Lil' Kim, ho!
Paris Hilton is working with comic-book legend Stan Lee to develop a cartoon character after her likeness, Benji Madden's lady-love says.

"I've created a superhero with [Lee], which is [based on] me, and we're doing a cartoon right now with MTV," Hilton reveals.

Can the world expect to see the exploits of a seemingly ordinary socialite who develops superhuman powers every time she pops a Valtrex?

Time will tell, but in the meantime Hilton knows what super-power she'd like to possess in real life.

"To be invisible—that would be fun," she theorizes.{Source}

Oh, really now? :eek:

BCVM22

Stan Lee's become a crazy old man in his advanced age. Didn't Stripperella teach him anything?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
How can Paris Hilton stand up for the people when she's constantly on her knees?

Rave

Banned
Watch as she fights off crime with her the power of her AIDS, swallowing power and online sex videos.

Ethan

Banned
You know I find this topic sort of fruitless.

Around 90% of the posts will be a long the lines of "Lolz Paris is a whore."

We don't really need that.

Status
Not open for further replies.