• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Parkour Anyone?

Aquadon

TCG Trainer

Peter Quill

star-lord
I'm currently getting into the sport of freerunning(or parkour), and am wondering if anyone else does this great sport.

You must be hella' new then. Parkour and freerunning are two different things. Parkour is being able to get to the next destination in the most efficent way, while freerunning is a more flashy way of it. Freerunning is more aesthetically pleasing, adding in more tricks and flips rather then getting to point B quickly.

I don't do either though.

It was gool when it was first coming into the mainstream, but that's also kinda what killed it. I mean, it's interesting and all, but I don't care about it much anymore.

Yeah, yeah, I know, that whole 'blame the mainstream' thing is stupid, but it's prettymuch just this that I actually still do it for. It's just not that cool anymore.

/despair