• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Parodies of Famous Anime Openings/Endings - Post 'em

Angelique

transcending love~
Since the interwebz is clamming with parodies of famous anime OP/EDs, some good, some great, and some just "HOLY F*CKING MILKTANK, I'M BLLIIINNNDD!", it seems reasonable to make a thread specifically devoted to posting parodies of OP/EDs. The parodies can run the full gamut of paying homage and tribute to the original anime to a full-on lampooning.

Just post at your heart's content.

I'll start off this thread with something that might scare you. Just a little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJoqSKyNUUs

Gamekrazy

Oh, you wanna talk anime parodies? Don't even get me started. In terms of the Lucky Star opening... (The one you posted was creepy, btw)

FF6 Version

FF6 V2

Orginization XIII (My personal favorite)

Because its inevitibally going to be mentioned here, Pika Pika Yukai Best. TMHS. Ending. Ever.

Now onto others.

Kirby Ending to some anime I googled with very disturbing results. (Like the ending, but the anime creeps me out)

Smash Eater (SSB + Soul Eater, for those who cant figure it out)

Pokemon/Naruto op (One of the best op parodies out there in my opinion. I don't particularly like naruto or the pokemon anime, but the effort put into the animation is amazing.)

I could post more, but I dont have the time right now.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
:O SAIX! Orginization XIII lucky star=epic. I thought out of em all saix was done the best. I just favorited that.

Soul Dew

<----------ualelele

Oh yeah!, i saw that a couple of weeks ago!; It's well done; the only thing i can't bypass is the fact that just anyone compared to animated Kenshiro will always look skinny....XD

My findings:

Smash Bros Undergorund Opening of Tokyo Underground with smash characters. Sadly it's unfinished and it will remain like that (the author actually stated that on other video)

DeathSponge NotePants The name speaks for itself. It's a variation of the Death Note op. But with something like....i dunno....Spongebob.

And now for something gross....

Cardcaptor Sakura Fan opening Fan opening of Cardcaptor Sakura. Live action. So, what has been seen, cannot be unseen

(all CLAMP lovers would pelt me with rocks for this =S )

Last edited:

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon

Iqbal

Confused about something you saw in a post? Not anymore! ... Only through right
living, ending desire, and doing away with the "self" can enlightenment ... Most
doujinshi are parodies, or alternative takes on established titles, with some
doujin ... Successful anime shows will always have their OP (opening music