• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Participation points?

GilligBoi

I have gone to league events 3 times in a row and I see no info under leagues attended. Do they give me 1 point per league season at the end of the season or each time I show up?

Also my league doesn't give out pop packs, did they stop giving those out? (they give us promo holos so I am not going to complain)

donavannj

They did stop giving out POP packs back in 2009-ish. Instead they give out those league promo cards.

I do not believe you get any participation points toward Worlds from league attendance. You have to go to Cities, States, Regionals, and Nationals and do well to get invites to Worlds.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean by participation points.

GilligBoi

I meant the ones twards player rewards. I forget what they are called. ><

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I have gone to league events 3 times in a row and I see no info under leagues attended. Do they give me 1 point per league season at the end of the season or each time I show up?

Also my league doesn't give out pop packs, did they stop giving those out? (they give us promo holos so I am not going to complain)

Pokemon.com has been having some problems listing some of their information for the last couple of weeks. They're saying it "should" be fixed soon.

Other than that the only thing I can think of is that league seasons are reported every 6 weeks. So maybe you just showed up in the middle of a season and your league owner hasn't reported it yet. And you get one partiicipation point for every 6 week season, not for every week that you go.

I hope that helps.