• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Partner go or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inalina

Hi! I just ended Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Recue Team on my Nintendo DS. I know that you can now choose partners and leadres freely. I wanted to go and evolve but i cannot leave partner. Then i wanted to go to a Dungeon. Then My partner said we must discuss... About team leaders and partners. I choose yes(there were no other choise ==). But still Tori(my partner)was with me.Then i wanteg to evoue and i leave her in friend area.i go and evolve and i wane tori back with me... and i take it from FA.But when i go out there tori wasn't with me! she was in team status but not with me. Can Tori be with me in central town or not?? and what when i swich it to leader and take my Main pokemon? I know it is stupid but i like going woith Tori on Town. Will i be all time alone from this time in Town or not?

Last edited:

Helixis

Team NightSpark
Yes, unfortunately your Tori won't be able to follow you anymore. Only during certain scenes will it be there. It annoyed me too because I liked my Charmander following me around town. It makes it more like a Rescue person than a rescue team.

Wesheg

Zigzagoon luv
Yeah, Like Alakazam's Team.
Tori will never follow you anymore.
But She/He will still be with you (Kinda, You can't release)

You can't release who you were either anyway you'll see tori during certain events such as the spinda event early on

Inalina

She will join me in my quest?? even evolved?

Edit:
I dont like the scene after you ended a quest and goin home. The narrator says "You done good work. Go and take some rest..." I like Tori doin that!!and taht scenes when she was talking... It want be more coz the evo... the could make the lil pictures in evo of pokemon ineeded... Eh... they are so lazy...

Last edited:

raglflagl

Banned
Too bad for Tori and for you and yeah i do think those animators are to lazy to make 386 pokemon pictures all content and some with more emotions (whoo very tiring now i see why they were lazy) and Muchlax.. POOR POOR TORY

TRJessie579

Obsessive Beader/Mod
DON'T BUMP THREADS.

-Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.