• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Partners In Crime Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

woliwo

Hello
I won against Thombom 4-0 (I think it was)

gg to bad there was freeze hax on my side :(
we'll never know how it would end if it wasn't for that.

Only 1 match left so I'll give them 2 more days to get that done.

The Semi-Finals

dpmfa437.png
dpmfa036.png

Phop vs assassinsceptile

dpmfa003.png
dpffa332.png

woliwo vs Flamethrowa55 = woliwo

Last edited:

ThomBom(Pearl Fan)

Pro Pizza Eater
Lol yea, he won stupid freeze hax we battled again (not for tourney) I won with freeze hax xD but he was to the next round not me.

woliwo

Hello
Woliwo 4 vs Flamethrowa 0
Great game!
Allthough it doesn't look like it on the score,
it was a very close match, because I got super gay haxx at the end of the battle.

phop and i will get our battle done tomorrow.
Should be a fun match as its like the revolutionary war with me and danny representing the US (both of us living in one of the 13 colonies helps) and Jesper and paul representing the UK. Stupid danny letting the US down.......

Yup it's Phop and Woliwo in the final and don't forget that Flame and assassinsceptile need to battle for 3rd place. ;)

Excellant job woliwo, you're a worthy winner of the tournament. :)

You and Phop can PM me for your choice of prizes (Phop needs to give a second choice incase they pick the same) and I'll get them to you as soon as possible.

We still need a the other two to battle for third place before the tournament officially ends so get to it. ;)

The Partners In Crime Tournament placements:

emesprani003.gif

1st place: Woliwo and Venusaur

dpmfb437.png

2nd Place: Phop and Bronzong

gbg036.gif

3rd Place: assassinsceptile and Clefable​

Phop and woliwo have recieved their prizes so assassin can PM me to collect the one that's remaining (Sniffles the Sneasel) whenever.

That's pretty much the tourny done with then. I'll PM a mod to close this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.