• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Partners In Crime Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

old man

On Guard!!!
Lost my match against Hado Uha.

Played like crap for most the battle and I was unprepared for his lead since no one uses the ****er anymore.

GG

Who did he lead with?

No thats okay i quit the tourney (or kicked out whichever one makes you feel happier)
I'l delete all of my posts except for the first one saying that i entered the tourney

If that is what you want then fine.

And thank you for kindly offering to get rid of the posts.

ThomBom(Pearl Fan)

Pro Pizza Eater
Me and charlie battled I won 4-0 GG

old man

On Guard!!!
Hey It looks like Frazzel and I wont get this round done in time. He's 14 hrs ahead of me. 14 WOW!!!! So i'm gonna bow out and let him have the win.
Timezones are a killer. When I'm at home he's in school or work and when he's at home I'm at work like right now :)

frazzle92

No Matter What!
Thankyou old_man, timezones are a killer, not content taking the bow from you as i was looking forward to battling you as I havnt before.

Oh well, thats the world for you.

old man

On Guard!!!
Hey Frazz we can battle for fun over the weekend. That is after the deadline however.

As a result of people not managing to get their battles done despite plenty of effort and the fact that I will be gone all weekend anyway the deadline for the first round has been extended to Tuesday 5th May.

Also, since I do not see any reason for D/Qing inactive people at this time due to the extension of the deadline, disqualifications will not take place until Thursday 30th April.

Those that are currently in danger of being disqualified so far are:

Blaine's Cousin
Pokewiz08
JmH Reborn

If you are on this list but you have made an effort to get your battle done but have not posted in the thread to say so then PM me saying so and how you have been active.

Get the battles done Pl0X.

Last edited:

Flamethrowa55

Me and my opponent are having trouble contacting each other,Weve PMed each other but at the wrong times.
Except one time i messaged him 1 minute after he messaged me and he didnt respond back

Me and my opponent are having trouble contacting each other,Weve PMed each other but at the wrong times.
Except one time i messaged him 1 minute after he messaged me and he didnt respond back

Then the best thing to do is to work out what eachother's timezones and arrange a time over PM that suit the both of you to meet online. It might take a couple of days but you still have plenty of time to arrange it.

This goes for everyone. If you are having trouble meeting them online arrange a time and do not just sit around hoping they come on when you're on.

You have shown that you've been trying though so I'll take you off the list.

old man

On Guard!!!
Kewl that works. Look like Frazz and I will get it done on Friday Morning, Saturday morning for him. yea 14 hrs ahead.....

Status
Not open for further replies.