• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Partners In Crime Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if i haven't reported for the tourney, but i was sick last days, also that's the reason of why i haven't been in touch with you Dan...that, and the incredible ruckus that it's happening here in Mexico due to that stupid virus...

Excuses aside, i'm back, and ready for this tourney as well :)

Sorry if i haven't reported for the tourney, but i was sick last days, also that's the reason of why i haven't been in touch with you Dan...that, and the incredible ruckus that it's happening here in Mexico due to that stupid virus...

Excuses aside, i'm back, and ready for this tourney as well :)

Nice to hear that. ^_^

Illness and pig related viruses are a suitable reason though. *removes Blaine from inactivity list*.

Pokewiz and JmH have a few hours before they are replaced with reserves. :<

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
JmH is on and available. He is in Peru on business and has some Internet issues atm. I should be able to make sure he posts when I get home from work later on tonight.

old man

On Guard!!!
JmH is on and available. He is in Peru on business ......
NOOOOO Tell him to stay away from the Pork...Birds....and other things
:)...Heehee I had to. Frazzel and I should be done in the morning around 6 am

old man

On Guard!!!
I'm logged on waiting on Frazzel. I lost 3-0 in a great game.

Last edited:

frazzle92

No Matter What!
I defeated old_man 3-0 in a game that was a lot closer than the scoreline suggests.
GG

old man

On Guard!!!
i made a bad predict with sceptile.

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
I just beated Iggly 5-0 (I had to stay all night for us to get a battle) with a little help from acid rain xD sorry about it

Iggly

Banned
*Gasps back to life*

Yeah, you dont even wanna know what I was thinking there...
Oddly I hadnt ever seen or heard about that glitch xD
But seeing as the way it was going, it prolly wouldnt have mattered in the end

Good luck with the rest of the tourney!

phop

(D)
To my calulations is there just two battles remaining for the first round? Also well done to all Rebellion members who managed to advance onto the second round.

Last edited:

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Nice to hear that. ^_^

Illness and pig related viruses are a suitable reason though. *removes Blaine from inactivity list*.

Pokewiz and JmH have a few hours before they are replaced with reserves. :<

Arrgh, forgot about this. I've been inactive for a while, so I guess I deserve it. Is the first round over, or do me and JmH have a little more time?

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
Arrgh, forgot about this. I've been inactive for a while, so I guess I deserve it. Is the first round over, or do me and JmH have a little more time?

Dan hasn't posted round 2 matches or subs that I have seen yet so I would just do your battle. JmH can usually be found on Regileague chat about this time of night.

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Dan hasn't posted round 2 matches or subs that I have seen yet so I would just do your battle. JmH can usually be found on Regileague chat about this time of night.

Just remembered, I'm not facing JmH, I'm facing Blaine's Cousin, just waiting for him to log into Serebii and get my PM's.

JmH Reborn

Project BWI???
hey guys...sorry I havent been on...an earthquake in our area knocked out service and I´m without internet...I´m at an internet cafe right now...i feel shi**ty for standing up this tourney...sorrry fellas...i´m hoping we can have service tomorrow night or monday. i´ll see whats up then...

but in the meantime we left the area and i´m in Ica Peru and just amazing...I went and saw the Nazca Lines. if any of you youngins don´t know what it is...google it up

Cool, But I don't think you are the only one who hasn't battles

If you are going to compete in tournaments, be active and willing. Don't just join for the sake of it. If you have reasons like JmH that is fine. But 'cbf' isn't a ****ing reason.

Pokewiz7o8

I know. I'm hot.
Yep, still waiting for Cousin Blaine to come on. Not blaming it on him, probably is my fault. My computer both died, I need a desktop ._. The swine flu hit my state really hard, and I've been trying to keep away, although I think it didn't work, as I'm showing symptoms. Oh well, all I can do is wait now.

You and Blaine have very differing time zones and can't simply wait for the other one to be on you have to PM each other and organise a time that is of equal inconvenience to the both of you

Status
Not open for further replies.