• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Passafist's Dex Filler

CoachGump

Well congrats on reopening! I'd really like your choice scarf, I can offer a rare candy, and a dawn stone!

CoachGump

yes if thats okay?

CoachGump

deal, see you in there

CoachGump

Thank you!

aeronman

I really would like to have you shiny axew. In exchange i can give you whatever amount you want of these.
Dusk stone x2- Fire stone x1- Heart Scale x5- Leaf stone x1- Moon stonex1- oval Stone x1- Shiny Stone x2- Sun stone x4- Thunderstone x3

I'd like to be your cloner. I'll give you 4 Master Balls and 8 Dawn Stones if you Ev 1 or 2 of my Pokemon.

PM me if your interested

Jake.

I'll trade you a Fire Stone for a female, Hasty Bagon. I need it for my Diamond game, so we would trade using 4th generation games. PM me. :)

Nevski

Hello
I have tons of dittos (almost any nature but jolly). Im looking for that ditto (jolly) do you have one? If you dont Im also looking for a male gyarados/seviper/arbok with dark pulse or a female vulpix/poliwag/slowpoke with the dw ability.

Vis_Mage

PokeGyms Creator
I am looking to trade for your event mewtwo. I can trade you most anything on your want list, so what do you feel is a fair trade?

collectaBK

Starter Collector
i will trade you a water stone for a japanese movie arceus if that's not enough i will add in 2 heart scale or two heart scales separate from the water stone

EDIT: Sorry i thought those were the itesm you wanted. I have a nature of ditto that you want. How about that?

Last edited: