• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Passafist's Dex Filler

gabric

i would love that siny flawless axew ill be willing to trade a few of my own flawless shinys how about a tepig bulbasaur or squirtle? those interest you? also i can clone for you includin the axew

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
I don't need to fill my pokedex(its been finish for the last 500 hours of play) but I do need a Ditto with max atk IVs(legit no AR or hack) I am offering a egg of whatever dw is in my sig or a hatched female. I am also offering Chansey or Blissey with Heal bell and Seismic toss that I can clone from emerald and transfer all the way to White. Check my sig if you want to trade for anything else.

misty135

i need a lopunny, stunky, and nosepass if you have any of them. look at my shop to see what i can offer.

Passafist666

The Wanderer
I don't need to fill my pokedex(its been finish for the last 500 hours of play) but I do need a Ditto with max atk IVs(legit no AR or hack) I am offering a egg of whatever dw is in my sig or a hatched female. I am also offering Chansey or Blissey with Heal bell and Seismic toss that I can clone from emerald and transfer all the way to White. Check my sig if you want to trade for anything else.

Sry, looking for dittos myself.

Passafist666

The Wanderer
i would love that siny flawless axew ill be willing to trade a few of my own flawless shinys how about a tepig bulbasaur or squirtle? those interest you? also i can clone for you includin the axew

If you say your willing to clone the axew and give back as well as the shinies I'd have no prob at all with that. Is that fine with you? If so I'll take the tepig if you don't mind.

pwneyta

Sorry, forgot to say I was wanting a legit foreign Ditto (I don't care about IVs/natures). Otherwise, a Skarmory would be nice, and if you had a Dream World Eevee, that would be amazing. I doubt you would consider this, but the event Mewtwo? Or the UT Volcarona.

Last edited: