• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Passing Out

This tread is about passing out.Tell us if you have passed out, Why?, what it was like, if is happens lots.Just Post anything to do with it here.
I passed out in a shopping mall this year.
I was loseing a tooth and I pulled it out and it was so painless and bloodly i passed.It was like dreaming apart from it black and you could hear what was going on.Then something pushed on my mind and I thouht "Am I asleep?"
I woke up and eveyone was looks at me.I'm very shy so it was hell.I felt lite-headed for ages ^.^.

coolminun

Banned
I passed out too. Last year in my house, I was feeling really sick, and I passed out in my kitchen. I was trying to run to my bed, but everything went black and and I heard some cans knock over. Next thing I know, I'm on the floor wondering how long I'd been out and how I even ended up on the floor in the first place. found myself in a pool of blood from falling face first first on my teeth.

mockingjay

swift and lol
Yeah, I wasn't feeling well on a school trip then I started feeling dizzy, and the story writes itself. But the weird thing is I passed out for like a second only. Oh and yeah, it seems like hours when you wake up.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i have never past out myself but i witnessed someone who had it. i was at school enjoying my lunch and then i heard alot of noise. i looked behind me and i saw a girl falling of the stairs. thank god she only needed some bandages. it could have gone really bad.

Luxraymaster

On the road to Johto
yeah when i was 4 in nusery i was wlkin along and someone pushed there chair back tripping me (up i found myself with my face dug into the base of the tv stand and the tv right next to me but luckily it didnt land on me) the bit in brackets i can not remember and did not see i've only been told all i can remember is black waking up on a hospital bed then black again. This left me with a permanent scar next to my left eye for life luckily it didn't go in my eye!

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Once in a (crowded) airport and once in the bar of a restaurant. When it happened in the airport some old women who was checking in in a different queue passed out about 10 seconds after I did (attention seeking if you ask me. haha) and despite the fact I smacked my head on the floor on the way down all the first aid people went to her and more or less completely ignored me. :p

Oh yeah. I've passed out quite a few times ..thanks to my horrible anxiety problems. D:

I have no problem being around a bunch of people, so I really don't know why I tend to get anxious a lot of times. I guess I just get paranoid that everyone is watching me for some reason. And that's kinda how I passed out these times. In class, I would be sitting ...and the room would get silent ..and it was hot ..and my hearing would get mono sounding. And everything felt weird. I would start sweating and breathing heavy. And I wanted to get up and leave, but I know if I did try to get up ..I'd make a scene.

So yeah, I passed out in class. It's a very awkward thing to wake up to. D: D:

And there was a time when I would be walking in the halls, and I'd start to get very light-headed (this happens a lot) ..I'd usually make it somewhere in time, to relax. But one time I didn't, and I just fell. oh. :x

But yeah ..I haven't passed out in a while now.
Unless you also mean ..when I get totally trashed/blaze ..and I pass out. Yeah, that happens a lot too. :x

Josiah

is your favorite
I've only passed out when I had the stomach flu, and I gotta tell you, it's not funny to wake u in a pudle of partially digested food.

I have a friend who didn't bring any water with him to summer camp. He was balancing on a fallen tree, fell off, hit his head on a rail spike, and went home with a concussion.

Last edited:

Aura Master

Smell of Success
Ive never passed out but I get this thing where everything blurs and I about to collaspe but get out of it.

Nope, I almost passed out once. One of my baby teeth was loose but it didn't fall out. The flesh around it became infected and there was a huge abces on it. So after a week, I pulled it out of the infected flesh.
My sight suddenly became blurry, my brain felt like it was too warm and my legs couldn't carry me anymore because of the pain.

But I didn't faint.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I've almost passed out twice. The first was when I spent too long in the shower and the steam apparently overwhelmed me. My vision blacked out and I heard weird giggling sounds.
The second was when I went for almost a whole day without eating. I was in the middle of a concert with my school at the time, and had to drop out of the rest of it.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I passed out when I took a deep breath while standing, started to walk, saw the world go sideways, buut didn't react to it, and hit my head in the corner of a room. I felt nothing, but then a little pain. I was only out for a second. And, when I unknowingly had a cold/flu, I was in school, going to art class, but when he showing us instructions, everything suddenly got blurry and I was hot. I had to sit down, and eventually had a wheelchair sent for me. Luckily, I had an ice pack I just got before art. But I never collapsed, which was amazing. Same at the library when they had a DDR special. I'm a bit prone to overheating.

Last edited:

sweetpikachu

PYT. ♥ (:
I almost passed out once in a Chorus Rehersal. I was in between two people, and I got really over-heated and started practically gasping for air (I had to take really deep breaths because I couldn't breathe). My friend helped me off the risers so I could sit down and cool off.

TSL

Mischievous.
Not once in my life have I passed out. The closest I ever get is at the doctor when they stick needles in me, due to some weird nervous reaction even though I'm extremely calm and I joke about the pain. When that happens my vision starts to go but I always just hold on and come through.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Technically, I have never "passed out".

But, isn't being put to sleep during surgery count?

If it does, then i have passed out before.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
I was walking at a Sears store... And from the lack of water and wearing a heavy coat when it was hot out. I almost passed out but i made it to a chair took off the coat and had a drink.. Thats happened twice... But im ok

2 times this year at school I passed out. ^^; The first time was after running in P.E. class. (My friend helped me up, thankfully) The second time was in wood shop class when my teacher was explaining his surgery while he was gone. o_O Yeah...

I felt dizzy, heavy, sweaty, and wobbly at the same time as my hearing and seeing went fuzzy and faded. It was scary afterward when I felt cold and shaking.

random guardian

Get your flame on!
I once passed out from getting blood drawn. The good news is I only passed out after the nurse took the needle out. The bad news was that I couldent remember why I was in a hospital bed asking for juice. Now I know why mario lands flat on his face when he losses in paper mario because thats the same position I was in. The worst part was that I was 11 and I wasent scared of needles.