• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Passing Out

I have epilepsy, and when I was a baby/todler, I used to often have seizures. In kidnergarden, I went to the bathroom, passed out, and had a seizure.

Fun times.

Also, when I was six, I had a fever, but for some reason decided to go to a friend's house, lay on their couch, and then I had flashes. First of the friend's parents running around, then a white moving room, and finally a hospital bead and I woke up; I had another seizure. That was fortunately, my last seizure.

They never invited me back to their house since

Surfing_Pikachu

I remember I was riding my bike on a hot day with my family when I was 6. I was standing next to my bike (we stopped for some reason I don't remember) and I felt strangely tired and I felt kinda drunk (I didnt know that at the time though of course) Then everything very slowly went black. The next thing I remember my mom and sister were gone, and my dad was carrying me home and pulling the bike along. I later found out that my mom just took my sister home because she didn't want to wait. Unlike most people who passed out though, I never remember falling, just everything going black and me falling into a very odd sleep.

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
Not exactly sure if a concussion = passing out or not, but one time when I was in second grade and I was jumping off the stage in the Gym with a bunch of my friends. I remember falling halfway then coming to leaned up against the stage. It was very embarassing.

Other times I've come close to passing out where I feel very light-headed suddenly and my vision blacks out (I still have motor control). This usually happens to me at night when I get up too quickly.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
I had a seizure about a month ago and my family know all the rules with seizures and how long I normally go on for but they panicked and phoned an ambulance. When I woke up I was really confused so all I knew was that it was dark and some guy was right up in my face. So I punched him right in the mouth, good times. It's embarrassing and I felt really bad at the time, but it was kinda cool.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
I passed out in a Catholic church during a prayer, when my scout troop was visiting a few of the local religious centres. I basically blacked out and flopped to the bench, and wasn't conscious for the reactions, but apparently it was frowned upon.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
I passed out in a Catholic church during a prayer, when my scout troop was visiting a few of the local religious centres. I basically blacked out and flopped to the bench, and wasn't conscious for the reactions, but apparently it was frowned upon.

I would definitely try to avoid being unconscious anywhere near a Catholic priest.

I passed out from low blood sugar...hypoglycemia. I was coming back from the Super Bowl cruise and I hadn't eaten. Next thing I know I'm on the ground and everybody's staring at my and my mom is crying and saying, "Oh my god, what happened? What happened?!"

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
I almost passed out a few times.

I have hyperthyroidism,but I didn't know until late last year.

If I don't eat,or drink,anything for a few hours,or if it's hot,I get really faint headed.

However,once I eat something I'm okay.

Last edited:

rekreatur

Usually when I don't take sleeping pills I'll just be awake until I pass out. It happened a couple times. >_>

StoneSpoon

<Insert thingy here>
I almost passed out. It was back in elementary school. I was coming in from lunch recess, and then it was really hard to breathe, stand up straight, my vision was black at the edges of my eyes, and everyone looked a sickly green-ish color. I was at the nurse for an hour before it went away.

teetee99

Pokemon master
One time passed out in swimming class I was by the pool the I started to feel sick and drowsy then next thing you know I fell into the pool But luckly I swam back up to the surface Everbody tried to help me But it was to late I was already up on the side walk I thought I was going to die by drowning In the water.^^

Melloyu

I almost passed out several times, when I'm walking through my house, but never passed out for real for some reason =/

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Passing out is for the weak. God only knows the adverse effects on this universe if I were to slip into unconsciousness.

for the weak she sais. some people can say dumb things=/

it's pretty obvious that a person is defined as weak when he or she finds himself better than others. that is a problem that humanity will have to learn the hard way every now and then.