• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Password help

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Stupid question, this is.

How do I find out what my password on my computer's network is? I forget. I'm running the latest version of Microsoft.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
The password will probably be printed somewhere on a label on your router. If you changed the password after getting the router, though, then I don't think there is a way to get it back.

ShinySandshrew

†God Follower†
Stupid question, this is.

How do I find out what my password on my computer's network is? I forget. I'm running the latest version of Microsoft.

Let me ask this question: are you referring to the password use to join a wireless network or the password you use to access the settings stored in your wireless router/or other kind of access point?

It also depends on what kind of router your using. Do you know the brand name (ans possibly type) of you router/other access point?

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
Normally a router password and user name will be admin or administrator and the password is password or admin

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
also on some routers there is a emergency reset button my friend forgot to tell me the password to his router so i can change the SSID and the encryption code so i used my reset button to set passwords back to default