• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Past and Future Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithpetrosky

Is it confirmed that in the games one will take place in the past, and one in the future?

I had an idea that past Pokémon would be called “primal” Pokémon; similar to primal Groudon and Kyogre. It makes sense to keep that form name.

What do you think future Pokémon might be called?

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Nope, its just fan speculation due to coming up with reasons why the map hasn't been shown yet.

Orphalesion

None of that is in any way "confirmed"
I don't believe that they are going to make two different versions of the whole region, it sounds like to much work. At most, I think there'll be time travel during the climax.

And honestly, I just want Regional Forms to return.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I have a feeling the past and future theme is just symbolic and it won’t involve time travel in practice

Status
Not open for further replies.