• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pasta La Vista! (422)

Gosh..all this talk about this episode being 4Kids last episode is kinda depressing. I'll miss all the VA's...Anyway, this episode was pretty good. The animation for Mach Punch was excellent, I mean I thought it would be a regular punch that's like a quick attack. Too bad, May's and Ash's battle didn't finish. It would be nice to see a winner but oh well.

Brocko18

Training telekinetic
WHAT?! I am SO lost! Can someone please explain what everyone's saying about the voices?!?!?! Is Veronica Taylor leaving????? and what are VA's?

skarmachild

Cheer up.
Brocko18 said:
WHAT?! I am SO lost! Can someone please explain what everyone's saying about the voices?!?!?! Is Veronica Taylor leaving????? and what are VA's?

Please don't overuse question marks. If you havn't been upto date for the past few months - this is the last episode with the current Voice Actors. Starting with Psychic VS Ghost! Midnight Duel!, new voices will replace all of the old ones.

HoennMaster

PlusleMinun said:
I thought this episode was part of Battle Frontier. So, will it have the Advanced Battle Opening? If it is part of Advanced Battle, that will make this season have 53 episodes.

No, Advanced Battle is 52 episodes long with this being the final episode.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
This was 4Kids' final episode and I slept through and didn't even bother to record it! Shows how much I care about them. Besides, the 8th movie will be the final hurrah for the original voices.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
It can't really get much more filler-like than this, but it's okay for the last episode with these VAs.

So are they still in Saffron City? If they are, I assume this fighting dojo represents the one that always stood next to the Saffron Gym in the games.

The lady that took over the dojo had that same old filler voice that her VA usually uses. Just as usual, it fits the character, yet its simply WAY over-used.

The young man's voice was also somewhat overused, too, but whatever.

I did like the old man's voice, though. And his personality was rich and interesting.

Hitmonchan sounded way too gruff and deep, compared to its old voice. Even Hitmonlee sounded a bit off. :/

At least 4Kids seemed to keep all the noodle talk fairly intact (as far as I can tell, anyway). Didn't see any food changed or chopsticks altered or anything like that.

Anyway, overall, seemed like a nice episode. Although I still haven't gotten over the fact that this is the 4Kids VAs' last episode. So long, guys, and thanks for your work. o_o;

7/10.

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
This was 4Kids' final episode and I slept through and didn't even bother to record it! Shows how much I care about them.

I feel the same way, S.Suikun. I promised myself I would watch this episode, but I slept until 10:38 and said "Oh, forget it!" I didn't want to watch an incomplete episode. They will rerun it on Cartoon Network, right?