• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pathways to Peformance Partnering! (853)

It wasn't until Clemont called for Chespin to use Pin Missile that I thought "Oh that's right, Chespin is his!"
Fennekin lifting it's front legs like that was just too darling. :)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It was a good episode. I loved Farfetc'ds reaction when the girl offered to trade for Pancham.

I didn't like the girl though. Hoping she doesn't return

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Pancham and Chespin were really funny in this episode. I especially liked when Meowth translated their trash talk for his teammates, LOL. Nini was okay. I liked Jessie once again wanting to get smoochum for herself. ^_^

7/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Nini's performance skills were good and Clemont's Chespin bot was cute. I especially enjoyed watching Serena practice with Fennekin and Pancham, as well as how Chespin and Pancham teamed up against Team Rocket.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
It was a good episode. I loved Farfetc'ds reaction when the girl offered to trade for Pancham.

Nene wanting to trade for Serena's Pancham here might have been a cool plot point if it had actually been done IMO. I would have liked to see Serena accept the offer, and then her feeling regret like when Ash traded his Butterfree in Kanto. :p

Alloutℯ

Banned
The episode itself was good enough. I would have preferred more actual focus on Serena and her performance instead of Pancham and Chespin bickering. Though this episode did make me start to like Pancham.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Nene was a decent character in the sense that she was nice and managed to inspire Serena since they shared the same hobby. Her owning a Muchul was neat too since we hardly ever see those, although watching Yancham and Harimaron argue here got irritating.

Not gonna lie, I wasn't a big fan of the new intro. I would rather have an original intro theme, regardless if it's generic, over a remix of an already-existing theme that lost its purpose since the early 2000's. But I really enjoyed Chespin and Pancham's rivalry and the feedbacks for both Serena and Nini's performances.

Leonhart

Imagineer
But I really enjoyed Chespin and Pancham's rivalry and the feedbacks for both Serena and Nini's performances.

My issue with Yancham and Harimaron was that their scuffle here didn't get resolved. They would constantly fight throughout XY, yet this episode could've been where that ended.

Daizy

I call you honey
I liked Jessie once again wanting to get smoochum for herself. ^_^

7/10

Her recurring Smoochum obsession left me in stitches even if I can't imagine what she finds so cute about Smoochum, which looks like Chuckie's bride to me.