1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Paul: Emotionless drone or a deluxe rival?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Grey Wind, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sereb devil

sereb devil Banned

I'm saying that there are other stronger pokemon trainers on the show besides Paul, Cynthia and Brandon.

2. I am Lu

I am Lu Well-Known Member

Yes, I understand that. What relevance does that fact have to the discussion we were just having?

3. sereb devil

sereb devil Banned

I'm going to say that they could had made him the best rival of the show like Gary was but they fail to do that, instead of making him a battle drone without barely any personality which is something he did lack of.

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  4. I am Lu

I'm not following. How does not battling Lance, Clair, etc. make him a battle drone? How did you get from Point A to Point B there?

5. sereb devil

sereb devil Banned

I'm not talking about him not battling Lance and Clair, i am talking about him being an emotionless battle drone rival which is how Paul was really like.

6. I am Lu

But you just were talking about Lance and Clair, and then you jumped to Paul being a battle drone without any sort of bridge. You can see where I'm confused.

7. sereb devil

sereb devil Banned

Yeah i was talking about them but i decided to move on to talking about Paul. But now i'm confused.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.