• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Paul/Shinji Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx-Endless_Summer-xX

Pearl and Coma <3
hello, may i join? im a shinji fan:D

For anyone who saw the PUSA dub the other day, do you think PUSA made Shinji sound good enough?
i think he sounded great, actually. a unique voice with attitude. it suited him perfectly.
btw, i love the screens. *saves*
and...i hope he comes back soon also. he needs more airtime. i look foward to the league eps, cause he'll have a big part in that, battling ash and all.

WaterKrystal

Master Coordinator
Did anybody see the new episode of Pokemon that came a while ago? It was pretty good, the way Shinji acts I wonder if something to do with his past is what made him like this, the way he mentions that friends are useless...maybe he had a friend and something happened, that maybe a friend or somebody he thought was a friend said he was useless or whatever. I hope we get some background on him soon.

Club's dying. D:

Welcome Xx-Endless_Summer-xX! I'll add you to the list.
WaterKrystal said:
Did anybody see the new episode of Pokemon that came a while ago? It was pretty good, the way Shinji acts I wonder if something to do with his past is what made him like this, the way he mentions that friends are useless...maybe he had a friend and something happened, that maybe a friend or somebody he thought was a friend said he was useless or whatever. I hope we get some background on him soon.
Good point. Unless Shinji never had friends to begin with. We do need some of his background indeed. A relative or something too.

Oh yes, Shinji's appearing on CN this Wednesday I believe. Yay for DP015? :D

Chelc

Ooh, I wanna join here! /finally (I'd call him Paul but I heard a lot of people were against his dub name here? :x)

Shinji is just so great. He's exactly what the anime needed, and the rival Ash needed, too. Maybe the way he treats his pokemon isn't exactly the greatest, but it makes me wanna learn more about him, why he's the way he is, you know? He's the character I'm most interested in this season. I can't wait to see his battle with Cynthia, too. :D

For anyone who saw the PUSA dub the other day, do you think PUSA made Shinji sound good enough?
It's definitely a change from his JP voice. I personally love it, though, and think it suits him perfectly.

Welcome Chelc! [/finally] XD; If you want to call him Paul, go ahead. (screw the haters! *shot*) Ahem... I'll add you to the list.

So then DP040 should air three weeks from now? o_O Unless baseball is over or something. Sorry if this is a spoiler or something.

Crystal Clair

Paul?!!!
DO NOT WANT
well anyway, I hope this doesn't scare anyone but
my.php

Fruity Shinji
It has a little ComaShipping stuff going on
Fyi, I thought up the Fruity Shinji a while ago but I didn't wanna put him in a dress so it took me a while to find out what kind of gay guy he'd be.
[spoil]He's a sexy hot dyke[/spoil]
Okayyyy, that's a little too riskee, even though Phantom Bugsy talks like that all the time. But I digress.

The wait for DP040 is gonna be similar to the wait for Shinji's gym battle during November, December and January except this one is the summer version.
I just HOPE this episode gets good animation. His gym battle was animated horribly. In some pictures he looked like Drew O_O

Irene

Rather bizarre
Anyone here...? D:

Yes, I know I have been away for like... forever. I'll call mine just a "period of pause". Too many things spinning in my head. Not sure on how to define it BUT IT'S NOT WHAT MATTERS HERE D: so I'll just shut up.

Anyway. Anyone has seen the preview for the Shirona episode? *w*
Seems well animated. Shirona is beautiful... and Shinji... well. He IS Shinji, that must mean something.
I can't wait for the actual episode to broadcast... I have the feeling we'll see some character development. What will Shirona think of Shinji's way of treating Pokémon (and other trainers?)? Which new Pokémon will Shinji have? (the preview shows some, but which are actually his?)

Crystal Clair, fruity/gay/effeminate Shinji scares me. You all know that I'm not against any yaoi couple but with Shinji... naah, it just doesn't fit him. Not like ANY pairing fits him, though. Sorry, *cough* Comaship... you know, and *cough* Ikar... don't make me EVEN write that word.

In the meanwhile... oekaki fanarts from yours truly.

232.png
236.png

Fort he second one, don't go too "aww". He's probably going to brutally yell at his Pokémon when he wakes up, because it was SUPPOSED to stay up for him in case of danger from a wild Pokémon.

...but still... <3

I have come to a conclusion, though. I love Shinji because I hate him. Oh Arceus, why can't feelings be more simple? ^^;

Encyclopika

The Queen
Irene said:
Crystal Clair, fruity/gay/effeminate Shinji scares me. You all know that I'm not against any yaoi couple but with Shinji... naah, it just doesn't fit him.
Gay doesn't necessarily mean Harley. XDDD I support Comashipping canonly, which both Shinji and Satoshi with their correct in-character.
And...OMG you drew those? =O They are fantastic...and yes "awwwww" for the second one. XDDD

Nice pictures Irene. Poor Elekid if it gets caught. :x Also
The translation I tried getting from the trailer, Shinji asks Shirona to battle and she accepts it. So there's some Shinji battling going on there. I find it impossible for him to win though.

Can't wait for Thursday. :D

[edit] Ah I think someone mentioned this long ago but oh wells. Something to look forward to then. >>;

Last edited:

Irene

Rather bizarre
Thanks for the comemnts about my pictures^^ glad you liked them.
Gay doesn't necessarily mean Harley.
...now, for some reason, the idea of Shinji dressed (and acting... and everything...) like Harley is stuck in my head, THANK YOU XD

(by the way, I know most gay guys are not even effeminate, I just doubt Shinji is, that's all XD but of course anyone has their opinions and this is not the shipping forum for a reason <-- I'd get banned from there in like 5 seconds D: )

Damn double posting. :(

I can say that Shinji was awesome in DP040. Sucks that all his Pokémon got knocked out so easily. I love his team though. Yet were the kids in the end of the battle laughing at him because he lost to Shirona or what? o.o;

Haha for some reason I thought Shinji was going to catch Chimchar when it was falling. :p It would've been cute.

A pic for now because I just had to go all fangirl and save it.
dp040_4625234523452.jpg

Encyclopika

The Queen
Gah...I haven't gotten the chance to see the ep yet. ;; Time to go on MSN and mooch! =o

Irene

Rather bizarre
I watched the episode, which now is my second favorite Pokémon episode of all times.

I still have mixed feelings about it but I don't feel like talking about it...

Encyclopika

The Queen
Okay...now I've seen the episode.
I have to say that it was as great as you guys had said. I wish I knew what they were saying, but it seemed as though the episode was gonna be a turning point for Shinji? I could be super wrong, but oh well. *still disappointed about no Ikari interaction, but lovin' the Coma XD*

Irene

Rather bizarre
I... I am asking to be removed from the club members list.

There's something I can't handle anymore here. Sorry ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.