• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Paul/Shinji Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG WHAT
tell me please
you're really important to me...

don't tell me you. no. longer. like. Shinji

So this isn't spam, here's a potential ComaShipping pic

Yes I saw that...Has to be my favorite episode thus far. I mean Ash standing up for Paul than them gazing into each others eyes a few times. I am a big Comashipper, yes ^^
And I am a big Paul fan too. I just like how different he is from other characters, its fun.

Irene

Rather bizarre
OMG WHAT
tell me please
you're really important to me...

don't tell me you. no. longer. like. Shinji

That's absolutely NOT the reason. The more days pass, the more I like him.
I just don't wish to stay here anymore... I have my reasons :/

Last edited:
SPPF hates it when I post in clubs. Seriously.

Trying to remember what I said yesterday, the Shinji sprite and deviantart gallery's awesome K. Yoon. However, you need to give me two good reasons for why I should let you join.

Sorry that you have to leave Irene. D: We'll miss you but take care!

Nice pic there Crystal Clair. Gotta love the Comashippingness. *shot for shipping*

Ky-nim

I dunno?
Trying to remember what I said yesterday, the Shinji sprite and deviantart gallery's awesome K. Yoon. However, you need to give me two good reasons for why I should let you join.

Okay.

1: Shinji is like an anime Silver - I have an extremely soft spot for the "tragic hero" for Silver in the FRLG saga, and Shinji being like his blatant copy makes me squee. I just hope anime does some justice to Shinji's past life/etc.

2: He's not the generic rival trainer guy. Cynthia's battle gives a good glimpse at his battling finesse and other skills. The bad guy attitude is also alluring.

Okay.

1: Shinji is like an anime Silver - I have an extremely soft spot for the "tragic hero" for Silver in the FRLG saga, and Shinji being like his blatant copy makes me squee. I just hope anime does some justice to Shinji's past life/etc.

2: He's not the generic rival trainer guy. Cynthia's battle gives a good glimpse at his battling finesse and other skills. The bad guy attitude is also alluring.
Yay! :D *adds to list*
Oh yeah, it took me a while to realize Shinji and Silver looked alike the first time Shinji appeared. I don't read the manga much. :x

Crystal Clair

We should keep the shipping discussion down a little bit. Irene left because she doesn't like when people discuss Shinji ships. And since I like Irene a lot, I rather lose the shipping discussion here than lose her.
And if we have a picture, we should label it Shipping related if we wanna post it here. Seriously, she made me realize this.

btw, I did a really good Shinji animation today.

click to see animated
I did it in flash
It's a clip taken from a ComaShipping video I'm working on

We should keep the shipping discussion down a little bit. Irene left because she doesn't like when people discuss Shinji ships. And since I like Irene a lot, I rather lose the shipping discussion here than lose her.
And if we have a picture, we should label it Shipping related if we wanna post it here. Seriously, she made me realize this.

btw, I did a really good Shinji animation today.

click to see animated
I did it in flash
It's a clip taken from a ComaShipping video I'm working on
So then... is Irene staying or going? If she did have a complain about that, she could've PMed me and I could've done something about it.
Besides, there are some people that are anti-shippers and some that are shippers here but we can't do anything about it. It's allowed to discuss shippings but not to a high level. (where the club becomes a "Paul/Shinji x ______ shipping thread")

Any who, I'm going to make some Shinji panshots and probably take some pics to post here. *starts on that now*

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
I really should've come here more frequently, because now I've pretty much lost track of what images have been posted already and which not ^^"

That's a cool animation Crystal Clair!

[IMG139]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g207/haibara-ai/DP/003_shinji6.jpg[/IMG139]

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
[img139]http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8027/shinjifullbodyuk8.jpg[/img139]

Not really interested in joining, but I just wanted to share this pic I compiled to make it look like that... using VirtualDub and Photoshop... xD;;;

The Red Butterfly

rocket queen
I really wasn't interested in watching the D/P anime because I thought it would be pretty bad. But then the first episode I decided to watch included Shinji in it and I loved it *-* I love his attitude, it's just funny <33 Plus, compared to the rest of the voice cast, I say he has one of the better voices :]

And with that, may I join the club?

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
Hey Sweet May, I'd like to join.

Now, why do I like Paul? Well, I originally thought he was a self-centered egotistical (sp?) jerk, but he is just a different character, I mean really. Almost all of the characters are happy-go-lucky, but Paul is the complete opposite. He's ruthless, takes no prisoners, and even though his methods as a trainer are...different, he is strong and is just awsome. Paul can also, hopefully, chang Ash's mind abou everything being so great, gym battlesbeing for fun and just doing a league for the heck of it. And Ash hasn't spoken of his pokemnon master obsession much, has he? Paul can show Ash, now anyway, that he needs to buckle down, train, work hard, and he might help Ash so that he could progress in the Sinnoh League.

Hope I'm in Sweet May!

For some reason, the image died, Avegaille.

Sure welcome The Red Butterfly and legendarypokemonjunkie17!

The club needs life!
dp040_63453453453.jpg

^ Shinji agrees. wtf XDD;

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!

*stares @ Imageshack* Here's the pic from ******* then xD;;. And if this still dies... I dunno what else to do... D=

http://i10.*******.com/67ovsjl.jpg

Link: http://i10.*******.com/67ovsjl.jpg

Encyclopika

The Queen
^OMG, he looks sorry Chimchar! XD Or he's having a hard time covering it up. lmao

emeraldrayquaza

Make a Wish
Shinji: *twitch*
Hiko: Whaddid I do?

Shinji got some nice coverage in that episode, what? Shinji looks like such a shrimp compared with Shirona. XD

WaterKrystal

Master Coordinator
^ He looks like he is trying to think of what to say to Chimchar, that he hasn't already, either that or he is holding in his anger. I think he could can handle holding anymore anger in, you know I wonder who would win most angst, Shinji or Zuko (From Avatar:TLA).

Sure welcome The Red Butterfly and legendarypokemonjunkie17!

The club needs life!
dp040_63453453453.jpg

^ Shinji agrees. wtf XDD;
I love that picture, what episode is that from, I've lost track of the newer episode(s) that Shinji appeared in.

@Irene- Oh My Word...those drawings are super hot, wet Shinji makes me squel, and so does cute lil' elekid curled up in Shinji's lap.

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

I made a Shinji icon thingie. It's very professional-looking and it can be used in banners
smallvectorvv6.png

And since it's a true vector, I can make it as big as I want and there's no quality loss. I made it in a professional vector program (flash)
here's a bigger version of the icon thingie
He looks good as a vector
You can also do coloring pics and I did one but I have to refine it.

btw, that pic above is really cute.
I should find more screenshots from my massive collection

Status
Not open for further replies.