• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Paul/Shinji Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Clair

I have some news, [spoil]not only did Shinji get a cameo in the most recent Pokemon episode, but in a few more episodes, he'll be returning for a two parter and he'll be in a tag battle with Ash! Not only that but he supposely tells the story about how him and Hikozaru met.[spoil]
And people say the anime isn't good anymore! LIES I tell ya! LIES!

If this is the way of the writers apologyzing to us [spoil] for the hiatus between the Kurogane gym episodes and the Shirona episodes, [/spoil] I accept their apology!

btw, I'm finishing up a Shinji picture on flash. I wont post it until I'm 100% happy with it though.

emeraldrayquaza

Make a Wish
Yay! More Shinji will come!

Really happy! :D

Yeah, sorry I haven't been here much. My browser hates Serebiiforums, and I've got school too. >_>

But at least I doodle Shinji in school sometimes.

Crystal Clair

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
+ J O I N I N G

Could I join this club? Shinji is my favorite character, he's cooler than the old rivals, he doesn't talk about that whole corny friendship thing. And his clothing style is similar to what I usually wear ((lol)) a sling-over backpack and a colared sweatshirt. And I don't refer to him as Paul, either. I hate that name, so I'll be calling him Shinji the majority of times.

Zino

Ice Cream Truck
whee~ I'd love to join too. :D

When I first saw Shinji, I was like "Ewwwww, he's a new rival?" I though Shinji was sooo ugly. But after some fanarts and my Comashipping Obsession, I really started to like him. :D Like How could I even think that Shinji is ugly? o_O He's got that perfect purple hair and attitude of bad ass<3 Just perrrfect. n_n

Dammit Shinji was never ugly. Welcome to the club however. Shinji is something else but welcome to you as well ICE CUBED. Time to fix that list.

Nice glitch image Crystal Clair. A nice time to do so as well. XD; Is that glitch fixed, however?

That cameo in DP046 was totally random but sweet to see Shinji ****** off at a failed capture. Heh. He could've ignored Satoshi and the gang...
As for DP049, I honestly thought Shinji would never be doing tag battles. Especially having Satoshi as his partner. Shinji doesn't look too happy. Nor does Chimchar. D: Those episodes aired yesterday, no?

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Ah, I haven't been here in forever =.=

I'm glad that Paul's hiatus on the show has finally ended. [spoil]And in any case, he's going to stay for at least two more eps, and then we'll already be quite close to the Veilstone City arc - I just hope they won't ignore that it's his hometown.[/spoil]

[IMG139]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g207/haibara-ai/DP/050_sh3.jpg[/IMG139]

And gosh, I've totally fallen in love with his Chimchar. It's so adorable I can't help but squeal whenever I see it [/dork]

Crystal Clair

Spoilers regarding Shinji
[spoil]
Shinji is given two more episodes.
He releases Hikozaru
I couldn't believe it when I heard it.
[/spoil]
hottest picture from the tag battles so far
I dont know why but he looks really hot with his eyes closed.

regarding when I first saw Shinji, it's quite different from the poster above
I instantly thought he was cute. And the more I looked at him, the cuter he got.
Then my infatuation began
I swear Shinji is like the 4th generation Drew except the bishieness is less obvious
so it's ok

When I first heard that Shinji was going to release Hikozaru, I went nuts and wanted to strangle Shinji + the writers. Dammit they looked good together. ;;

The picture link is not found. :x However at first I didn't like Shinji because of his looks but more of his purple hair. XD; Then when I heard he was a badass trainer, that made me like him even more. He's cute at times though. :3

Love the picture Sushi! <3 I so need to get this episode onto my laptop soon or I'll go insane. BitComet is hating on me for the time being. Yes Hikozaru is cute! *hugs the Chimchar plush she owns* :X

Last edited:

Etnalacse

Pokemon Comedian
Ooh, can I join! Shinji/Paul's totally awesome! XD Kinda hot too. I'm also a big fan of Ikarishipping (Shinji/Paul x Hikari/Dawn)...Hehe...I'll try to make banners too.

emeraldrayquaza

Make a Wish

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
I know, I'm so mad that Shinji releases Chimchar. They made a big mistake i m o. I guess there was some foreshadowing hinting of this, but still. Why waste a cute/funny/awesome Pokémon on Ash? I love Chimchar, and I think the whole attitude differences between the two make it interesting, and you would think one day they will get along. But no, Chimchar has to go to Ash. Dumb/Stupid Ash.

((If you can't tell, I don't like Ash at all. He's annoying i m o.))

Welcome Etnalacse. Glad to see another Shinji fan aboard. However despite that you're an Ikarishipper, keep the shipping on a low tone please. ^^

Hoshika

Viva Viva Victory6
Lol. I haven't been here in a LONG time. Sorry. ^^;;

Anyways, welcome new members! We need more of the Shinji love. I watched his cameo in DP051 and had the time of my life. (Nah, not really. =DD) Now, I'm just eagerly waiting for DP052 to finish downloading.

I found out about Shinji releasing Hikozaru on LiveJournal and well...it just sucks. Honestly. Plus, there's those ideas of Hikozaru joining Satoshi and co. What ARE the writers THINKING? O__O

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Lol. I haven't been here in a LONG time. Sorry. ^^;;

Anyways, welcome new members! We need more of the Shinji love. I watched his cameo in DP051 and had the time of my life. (Nah, not really. =DD) Now, I'm just eagerly waiting for DP052 to finish downloading.

I found out about Shinji releasing Hikozaru on LiveJournal and well...it just sucks. Honestly. Plus, there's those ideas of Hikozaru joining Satoshi and co. What ARE the writers THINKING? O__O

Chimchar DOES join Satoshi. I know, that sucks. I hate Satoshi, and Chimchar is too good for him XD. Seriously, what ARE the writiters thinking?

Hoshika

Viva Viva Victory6
Chimchar DOES join Satoshi. I know, that sucks. I hate Satoshi, and Chimchar is too good for him XD. Seriously, what ARE the writiters thinking?

I don't hate Satoshi...but I just hate the idea of him with Hikozaru. What's next? Pochama decides to rebel against Hikari and joins Satoshi instead? It'll be like Kanto! D:

emeraldrayquaza

Make a Wish
*slaps writers* D:<

Eh, well. Maybe he'll capture something cool? Or evolve his Elekid?

CuteDrew667

Boo Darlin <3

I don't hate Satoshi, he just gets on my nerves sometimes...and I do think that Shinji should have kept the little monkey boi xD

I have the ep where he gives Chimchar away and lemme tell you...the clips of Shinji...oh they're gooood ^^

Here's a screenshot I just took ^^:

inthewoods.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.