• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Paul/Shinji Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pic CuteDrew667. ^^
Well Hikozaru is in good hands now but I sense Shinji wants the orange chimp back. :x OMG HIS ELEKID EVOLVED! I didn't think it would until at least DP070 or something lol. Sad how he didn't keep that Soothe Bell. Is the calm sound not good for him? He definitely needs it. XD;
I'll post pics soon. :D

CuteDrew667

Boo Darlin <3
Thankies Sweet May

I took a screencap from the preview of D&P052. yay! I love this pic of Paul:

ShinjiandAsh.jpg

Topsy12345

Parukia Hunter
May I join please?

Anyway, I dan't think Paul needs that Chimchar back. He's gonna do fine without it. I really think that his Torterra needs to get in the spotlight. Don't you agree?

Crystal Clair

That screencap should be posted in the ComaShipping discussion because Shinji and Ash look sooooo much like an arguing husband and ........ wife?

emeraldrayquaza

Make a Wish
do you guys think Shinji's play a significant role when Satoshi's gang comes to Veilstone City

Yes. D: That's where he's from.

Crystal Clair

Medea the member pmed me with this collage of Shinji. Since she doesn't really like him, she felt uncomfortable with coming here, so she pmed me to post this collage in the club.

Very nice of her to do so

I'd totally save it right now but I'm using a school computer
XD

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
Can I join the club?
I love dark personalitied guys like Shinji!!

Crystal Clair

^I'm sure you can.
OMG How could we let this club almost die!!!!

did I show you guys my picture of Shinji in makeup? It doesn't seem like I did
it's in my sig. When I remove it, I'll put the link here. It's currently on the pocketmonsters imageboard too with a little discussion on it.
I did a profile version too but it didn't come out as hot.

Ky-nim

I dunno?
^I'm sure you can.
OMG How could we let this club almost die!!!!

did I show you guys my picture of Shinji in makeup? It doesn't seem like I did
it's in my sig. When I remove it, I'll put the link here. It's currently on the pocketmonsters imageboard too with a little discussion on it.
I did a profile version too but it didn't come out as hot.

OH MY GOD. That is so funny and adorable!! x3

Hm, I just drew an older Paul pic on my devart too. Outline pic though.

http://ky-nim.deviantart.com/art/Older-Shinji-or-Paul-72939869

I wonder when his next appearnce will be in, I miss him. We need more of him I say. I hope he appears in the next gym episode.

Dammit I died here. School got in the way lately. Silly vacation is making me lazy somewhat. XD;

Welcome aboard the Shinji Club new members! Glad to have more Shinji fans around.

Medea's collage of Shinji was lovely. :D Also that image of Shinji in makeup is just "wtf". XD I wonder how he got all that on him.
K.Yoon, that image of older Shinji reminded me of Falkner right off the bat. (as Crystal Clair said) Lovely though!
He should appear soon since Satoshi & the gang are headed to Tobari City! Since he lives there, there should be some background of him there or else.

can i please njoin plainly coz paul is my all tme favourite pokemon charachter of all time the only flaw i see in him is that he only cares about a pokemons power and if in his book isn't strong enough he realeses them.

Crystal Clair

^sure you can. I actually see that flaw as one of the cool things about him.
I think we should revive this club, as
[spoil] Shinji is coming back next week and may catch a Gliger/Glion[/spoil]
aka, character development

emeraldrayquaza

Make a Wish
Ohmygawd really? D:
I've been missing Shinji lately. :3 I'm glad he might be coming back.

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
Yes,yes,yes!! Finally!! It's about time!

Status
Not open for further replies.