• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Paul/Shinji Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I please join this cool club? Plz?!

Why?
I think Paul is the coolest thing ever created on the animé. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't even watch it. Everytime I see those dark eyes and purple hair I just have to scream in delight!! He's not a bad *****, he's misunderstood for God's sake!!! I also love his voice!! The low, sexy tone just matches him down to the ground!!! I also adore the way he takes the p!ss outa Ash and basically everyone else who deserves it.

In case you haven't yet realised...
I Love Paul!!

Brodioh

Rocking The World
i just have to join!! paul is awesome!!
why i like paul.
1.he has(had) one of my favourite pokemon.elekid,electabuzz.
2.he looks so cool.with his purple hair and scary eyes he could the trainer of the century.
3. he is just so awesome!!!
when I first saw him I just figured that he was the best trainer ever.I felt like I was about to explode when he sent out my favourite pokemon elekid.

Crystal Clair

Welcome you two! I hope you remain active at this great club.
I think Paul is the coolest thing ever created on the animé. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't even watch it. Everytime I see those dark eyes and purple hair I just have to scream in delight!! He's not a bad *****, he's misunderstood for God's sake!!! I also love his voice!! The low, sexy tone just matches him down to the ground!!! I also adore the way he takes the p!ss outa Ash and basically everyone else who deserves it.

In case you haven't yet realised...
I Love Paul!!

I can see you're happy with the way Pusa did Shinji. That's good and bad. Good that you're happy but bad that it's not the real Shinji you're hearing :'(
Seriously, there's something about Shinji that canNOT be done in the dub.

I cant wait for the [spoil]new episode to air! Hopefully it'll be available soon after it airs, especially since the delay of DP 79. Filb.de doesn't even have screenshots for the episode yet O_O[/spoil]
^I swear if I'm only left with the dub!!!
I will go ****ing crazy. I actually wish the dub would end and Pocketmonsters subs would air on tv instead, then I'd *gasp* actually watch it! I'd record it on my computer with tivo and take screens....
but then again America sucks with that so meh

I apologize for ranting. I'm tired and Shinji is my life and without him, I feel like an empty shell.

Last edited:

Mandude

I want to join i like paul the best.

WaterKrystal

Master Coordinator
Hey everybody, I missed you guys. I'm SO sorry I haven't been here in like forever (personal problems, and lack of interest in Pokemon), but I'm getting back into Pokemon, especially with the newer episodes. Anyway, I'm going to try to become more active this time, so would it be alright if I rejoined the club?

Why I like Paul.
I like Paul because he brings something to Pokemon, he's not the typical goody-goody, happy guy. He has a different way of treating his pokemon, true, but that just adds to his character. There is also something about the way whenever I see his purple hair, dark eyes, and getting to see the way he acts that makes me happy. Plus, he is just mysterious to me, the way we don't really know his past, and the way he acts just screams background information. I really wouldn't mind an episode just for him to learn more about him. He's one of the reasons I even got back into Pokemon.

Last edited:

shinji-fangirl

hugest shinji fan <3
ooh, i'd like to join please!
i've been in love with him ever since september 28 2006 :) and i have a huge shinji folder on my desktop with at least 1gig of shinji-related fanart i'd be glad to share with everyone :)

Medea

Excalibur
Yeah, this club has been dead for a while and no sign of the owner. If anyone wants to re-make this thread, just make the thread and wait for an approval.

*closed*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.