• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Paul/Shinji Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

hIrAm

...but we won't let it!
no!

so... what does everyone think about Paul's Murkrow evolving? and the debut of his new Magmar?! personally, I sort of saw Paul catching a Magmar, after he he battled one during the tag battle episodes. as for his Murkrow evolving already... who knows? according to Wikipedia, he's had it since he was traveling around Johto or something, so it could of just had lots of experience. OR... in the games, you find a Dusk Stone in the Team Galactic HQ. maybe Paul was in there and found one. but, that leads to the question: why was Paul in the Team Galactic HQ?!

[/whoa!rant]

Hoshika

Viva Viva Victory6
@Hoshika: that animation is godly. May I use it on lj with credit? PWEASE?

Of course you may. ^__^

Currently downloading DP066...I can't wait to watch it. SHINJI. REIJI. 8D

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
^ Downloading? From where? Please give me a link! I want to hear Reiji's voice!

hIrAm

^ Downloading? From where? Please give me a link! I want to hear Reiji's voice!
you don't even have to download it. someone already has DP066 up on youtube.

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
^
Okay then I will see.
Btw Do we have a topic? I don't know if I can make one but I'll try.
Do you like Paul/Shinji's choice of pokemon? Why or why not?
I know not the best topic.....will answer it later.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Paul is the best Pokemon character ever conceived simply because he treats his Pokemon the way he's supposed to.

hIrAm

^
Okay then I will see.
Btw Do we have a topic? I don't know if I can make one but I'll try.
Do you like Paul/Shinji's choice of pokemon? Why or why not?
I know not the best topic.....will answer it later.
Paul's Pokémon are awesome. I have used most of them / if not all of them on a team before.
Paul is the best Pokemon character ever conceived simply because he treats his Pokemon the way he's supposed to.
I agree and disagree with this. he does treat them with no respect, and puts them through hardcore training, but then again; isn't that what Pokémon is about? Ash is an example of an opposite to Paul, as he doesn't really "train", and he cares for his Pokémon. almost to the extent that they're babies.

Hoshika

Viva Viva Victory6
HOLY...

Is that really Kiyotaka Furushima-sama's voice? o_O (Something about it sounds off...it sounds like the original song but...edited imo.)

Regardless, if it is; then Shinji's voice is dreamy~

Fanart!
1342pd7.jpg

Hehe. DP064 memories.
By http://www.k5.dion.ne.jp/~tea/

:3

The fanart posted above is cute and needs to be redirected to my photobucket. D: <3 [/hopefullyrevivedtheclub]

Shinji randomly appears three times in DP074. Why he was there is something I do not know. Watching things on YT leaves me braindead. xD; However, it's confirmed somewhat he's a stalker.
312.jpg

That little purple/indigo blurry blob in the background. :x Took from filb.de too. D:
Another one:
172.jpg

[/needstodownloadepisoonforownscreens]

Crystal Clair

What were your thoughts when you first saw Shinji?
"Dang! He's cute!

seriously, it was instant cuteness
^_^
btw, it was the DP promo poster with Ash, Hikari and Shinji. I LOVE that one picture of him!

Hoshika

Viva Viva Victory6
What were your thoughts when you first saw Shinji?
Well, when I first saw the promo pic, I was all "So this guy's replacing Takeshi? He better be interesting! >=O"
But when I first saw in the ANIME, "Damn~ He's so cool and bad, in a good way. <33"

Oh, I'm surprised no one posted this. It's a video (that I found originally on NicoNico Douga -- A Japanese Youtube like site) of Shinji and Reiji doing the famous Caramelldansen dance. XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr5ExWDQl_0
The NicoNico Douga site if anyone's curious. xP
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2425149

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Dont know if this should be a spoiler but I'm putting it in one anyway
[spoil]I heard a rumor that Shinji will be in the third DP installment, replacing the blond rival
I just hope they let you name him like they let you name the DP rival.
I also hope it's true! But the Sugimori art of him is bound to look fugly. He only looks good in old school Sugimori.[/spoil]
OMGOMGOMG!!!1111

Mel-Girl

left. right.
Can I join the Shinji club? He's one of my favourite characters. I'll just quickly find this thing I posted on my FF.net profile on why I like his character. For my own fun, I'll put in spoilers. XP

He has one hell of a design, personality and role in Pokemon. I just love his purple hair and his clothes, they're so awesome. Shinji's personality is incredibly unique compared to the rest of the Pokemon cast. At last, he's the character we all waited for. Someone who wasn't happy all the freaking time and is also a character that can carry a lot of mystery about him. Why is he so mean to his Pokemon? What caused him to be the way he is?

He's a character that is flexible, whether you give him character development which lets him start behaving less anti-social or whether you keep him as he is, he is a character that makes things happen. Damn it, Shinji, you're just what the doctor ordered for the role of Satoshi's rival.

In case any of you don't know my tendency to call my clubs a family, I'm likely to call this the Shinji Family. Heheh Shinji Family, Shinji Family! XD

@ Clair - Wow, where'd you hear that rumour from?

Crystal Clair

Someone from Bulbagarden said there was a high status guy from Australia who said that.
[spoil]I haven't heard anymore information but there may be more signs that Shinji will be the rival because if you notice, on pocketmonsters, the male player is wearing a jacket similar to Shinji's which means it may be getting more likely.[/spoil]

Also, [spoil], after next week's episode comes an episode that actually will have Shinji in it for more than a cameo! I cant wait![/spoil]

Crystal Clair

Someone from Bulbagarden said there was a high status guy from Australia who said that.
[spoil]I haven't heard anymore information but there may be more signs that Shinji will be the rival because if you notice, on pocketmonsters, the male player is wearing a jacket similar to Shinji's which means it may be getting more likely.[/spoil]

Also, [spoil], after next week's episode comes an episode that actually will have Shinji in it for more than a cameo! I cant wait![/spoil]

Status
Not open for further replies.