• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Paul/Shinji Fan Club!

Do you think that Paul is cool?

• YES!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Not really.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No way!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_lugia991

Fish sticks
WELCOME TO THE PAUL/SHINJI FAN CLUB!!
;389; ;430;

This club is for all the Paul/Shinji lovers out there!

JOINING THE CLUB:
To join, post this password and please spoil it:
Paul is awesome!
(If you don't post the password, your post to join will mean nothing so please post it if you want to join!!)
Also post why you like Paul.

THE CLUB'S DO'S AND DONT'S:
1: DON'T cuss!
2: DON'T SPAM!
3: DO use ;430;'s but DON'T use them so much that readers get distracted from your actual post, that counts as SPAM and that is against the rules.
4: DO have fun!!! ^_^

HOW TO GET BANNED:
1: Don't post for a month and you're banned only for a week; don't post for 3 months and you're banned forever.
2: Break the rules once and you're banned for a week. Break the rules more than once and you'll be banned forever as well.
3: Those are the only ways to get banned from the club; but we hope you won't try to.

MEMBERS:
Owner: Shadow_Lugia991
Co-owner: Treecko Girl
Sub Co-owner: Infernape80fire
Please ask me if you want to be a co-owner! Either post on this club or pm me. I'll be happy to make you one. Same goes for being a banner artist! Thanks!

TOPICS:
What is your most favorite part about Paul? Why?
What is your least favorite part about Paul? Why?
Who is your favorite of Paul's Pokemon? ~Torterra Honchkrow Gliscor Magmar Electabuzz Hariyama Weavile Ursaring Chimchar~
Do you like Reggie aka Paul's older brother?

Those are all of the topics that I could come up with; if you have a request for a topic, please tell me!!!

THE ONE LAST THING I GOTTA SAY IS....
PLEASE JOIN!!!!!

shaymin522

;492-s; says psw: Paul is awesome
Cause: Hes better than Ash, and he trains more focused
But: Hes so mean to his pokemon :p

Last edited:

Shadow_lugia991

Fish sticks
;249-d; says 2 ;492-s;, so you are my first member. cool! yes, ash is stupid. next time, spoil the password!!

Last edited:

shaymin522

Hey it would be pretty kool if you had Paul's whole team in sprites in your first post~

Status
Not open for further replies.