• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Paul vs Hunter J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
First of all, I only watch the dub, so I'm really sorry if this has already happened but I've always thought a struggle between these two would be great.

Suppose Paul was training in a forest alone, one of his useful Pokemon was stolen by Hunter J, we'll say Torterra. How would he react? How would he handle it? With all his other Pokemon, would he go through the huge trouble of going against her single-handedly?
(Btw way if this hasn't happened I personally think it MUST.)

Last edited:

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
Paul would probably use his other pokemon to get the one that was taken back and then will start yelling at that pokemon for getting taken in the first place.

DarkZerkerX

Master Coordinator
Boy, hunter J wants to kill ash. So she'll probably use some sort of awesome nuclear catapult on Paul but since nobody in pokemon dies,there will be a stupid excuse probably.

milenadrg

Hm, that would be interesting. If Hunter J steals some of his powerful Pokemon like Torterra or Magmortar, I think he will try to get them back. Like Typloshion Trainer already said, Paul is possibly start yelling at that Pokemon after he saves it...

Sweeney Todd

...with passion. ♥
Like Typloshion Trainer already said, Paul is possibly start yelling at that Pokemon after he saves it...
How true...

I'm considering the idea that Paul will get his Pokémon back the first time, but Hunter J will strike once more and successfully capture his Pokémon. This is where Ash comes into play by "saving the day", if I know the Anime well enough by now. >.>

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
It could be like that:
Paul-J:
Drapion-Gliscor
Electabuzz-Drapion
Salamence-Electabuzz
Salamence-Ursaring
Salamence-Honchkrow
Torterra-Salamence
Magmortar-Ariados

Riano Ostergarro

Hi I'm Brüno!
Its a rather strange thought, but then again a perfect idea for a future episode. I'm not really sure, how Paul will save the Pokemon since there are so many possiblieties.

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
If that would happen, then Ash should save the day which would earn Paul's respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.