• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pauls League team

soccerstar19

<--- Best Rival Ever
today's ep made me think wat is his final team going to consist
heres my team i think he will have

Torterra
Magmortar
Electrive
MafiaKrow (Hononkrow )
Gliscor
Weavile

i believe his team is going to be this i think hes gunna catch like at the very least another 2 pokemon that he will keep and its cool that the last complete battle that paul had using chimchar was against a magmar
I believe that if anyone was saying no to a complete chimchar evolution this makes it 100 % sure chance that it will evolve all the way to take out Magmortar

May Ketchum

Dawn IS my world....
Paul:
Torterra
Honchkrow
Electabuzz/Electrivire
Gliscor
Weavile

I don't think he'll get a Magmar, let alone a Magmortar

Blinding_Darknes

rocks my world
first off having a Magmar does not make it a 100% chance of Chimchar fully evolving (he could do win in any evolution and who says Chimchar has to knock out Magmar) not to mention he may not even keep Magmar

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Torterra
Magmortar
Electrivire
Honchkrow

... and two Pokemon we haven't seen yet: a Water and something else.

Smokey12

its way too early to tell what his final team will be. the only pokemon i can safely say will be there is torterra, because its by far his strongest (so far). paul might pull a garry and use different pokemon for what suits the purpose. e.g. using magmar against lucario. paul is one of those characters thats just too unpredictable to say which pokemon he'll use.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
What's with all the Ursaring hate? I like Ursaring!

I like Ursaring, but I don't see it being on his final Team.
We've been seeing very little of Ursaring as of late as well.

May Ketchum

Dawn IS my world....
Last time we saw Ursaring was episode 2 of the 3-part Tag Battle Series. I think he'd keep it

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Electivire( comes back)
Magmortar
Honchcrow
Weavile/Gliscor/Zangoose
Golem/Ursaring
Gyarados/Blastiose/PorygonZ

Personally i'll love him with a Zangoose!

Elementman-Novapoke

Electivire( comes back)
Magmortar
Honchcrow
Weavile/Gliscor/Zangoose
Golem/Ursaring
Gyarados/Blastiose/PorygonZ

Personally i'll love him with a Zangoose!

No Torterra?

Torterra
Electivire
Magmortar
Honchcrow
Mamoswine
Gastrodon

However, i'm thinking someone down the line, he'll get a Riolu, but it'll never evolve.

Mucstafa

Torterra
Electivire
Magmortar
Honckrow
Rhyperior
and possibly a Gyrados? i know it is soooo over used but hey it suits him perfectly
If not definatly stick with Weavile

neo_senku

i doubt he'll have a full team of six he's too damn picky

Well for the pkmn league you have to have a full team of six in order to compete, picky as he may be he still as to have six pkmn.

as for his team i see this

torterra
magmortar
electivire
Honchkrow
gliscor
weavile or a water type

Isis-sama

Right now, Paul has seven that we've seen, so as long as he doesn't release too many more, he'll be all set for the League.

Right now, he's got:

Torterra
Honchkrow
Weavile
Ursaring
Gliscor
Magmar

And Electabuzz is staying at Reiji's for some reason and hasn't been released.

So as long as he doesn't release two of his pokemon, he'll have enough with what he has now to enter the Sinnoh League.

elite_nidoking

Unofficial GymLeader
Well for the pkmn league you have to have a full team of six in order to compete, picky as he may be he still as to have six pkmn.

as for his team i see this

torterra
magmortar
electivire
Honchkrow
gliscor
weavile or a water type
true enough but theres a way around that 2 or three of watever he deems strong and whatever is left is filler

Dax

Legend
I see Ursaring getting dumped so they can make room for Electivire and Magmortar to be both in his main team.

I don't see Gliscor staying either because I seriously feel Gligar will evolve and if having a Torterra is an impediment for Ash to have a Torterra then the same goes for Gligar.

Insanity_X

Paul's probably the least predictable trainer in the anime at the moment and his team seems to change every episode we see him in. but based on nothing at all i'm guessing:
Torterra
Magmortar
Electivire
Lucario
Gliscor
Poliwrath (he 'needs' a water type for buizel to have a rivalry with and polywrath fits the bill)

Voltrex

ThePikachuWooperTeam
No he doesnt Insanity X. I personally think it would be cool to have buizel and weavile be rivals I say:
Torterra
Electivire
Magmortar
Honchkrow
Weavile
Pokemon we have yet to see.

Dax

Legend
Definitely, I see Buizel being the rival of Weavile. Staravia the rival of Honchkrow, Chimchar now the rival of Magmar, Pikachu with Electivire, Gligar with Gliscor and Turtwig with Torterra.