• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Paul's Ninjask

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
first of all, i dunno where this it meant to be...is it classed as a spoiler?....i dunno.....

anyways....i think i have proof that its still on his team, i looked very closely at the opening, when him and ash face each other, u see ninjask (a bit)...

i have circled it in red.....

see?.....http://i1.*******.com/6z9gxmb.jpg

Last edited:

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Yeah, if they wanted Ninjask in the opening, we'd see more of it than that!

XxVascoxX

it is more on murkrow wing meaning that it is not murkrow leg but and it is something which can't seem to be from torterra... maybe it ninjask antennas..maybe..

neo_senku

ninjask is either released or considering that he has traveled to all the other regions, it might be in storage with other pkmn he has.

XxVascoxX

well it clearly wasnt released, if it is in the opening....
But the problem that after the scene where Paul catches ninjask..we had not seen it again not even in battle so there are many possibilities...maybe paul released it , kept it or cooked it to feed torterra and electabuzz we don't know dood ...the small thing we see in the opening is still toooo VAgue

soccerstar19

<--- Best Rival Ever
shiny zard is that the new opening i can see somewhat about wat u are talking about it does look like nijask. i can see paul with a shejdia

unown?

ghost freak
i don't think paul would keep it.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
To me that Ninjask was just a little side story to Chimchar's past and will have no effect on the future.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
it is not a leg....lol, its over the top of murkrow's wing.....and can u tell me since when do legs grow out of birds wings...?

neo_senku

well it clearly wasnt released, if it is in the opening....

well clearly the alleged ninjask cant really be seen so we don't know if its their or not. and what you think is ninjask looks more like the murkrows leg against torterras tree.

in any event if he has it or not wont really impact the overall story

!StatiC ShocK!

It's defanetaly Murkrow's leg, and even if it was ninjask, ash no longer has Aipom and has Buizel instead, so it hasn't been updated.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Murkrow has legs. Those would be them.

buneary dude

It is definitly Murkrow's leg. If that was Ninjask then...oh I dunno...It would be way bigger! And I think that the Ninjask was released if it was before Paul captured Chimchar.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Since Aipom is not on Ash's team anymore wouldn't Buizel be on Ash's side from now on.
That is Murkrows leg dude.