• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pauls team for the sinnoh league

Status
Not open for further replies.

STICKTOPIA

As we already know u have to use a full team for the sinnoh league. So far we have seen that paul has torterra, electabuzz, magmortar, ursaring, honchkrow, weavile, gliscor, lairon, nidoking, and hariyama. idk about the ninjask situation. Out of those 10 pokemon, which do u think he'll use? I say torterra(obviously), electabuzz, honchkrow, magmortar, weavile, and ursaring.

Last edited:

STICKTOPIA

ok sorry bout that

ABM

Nidoking might replace Weavile... other than that, your team set up seems to be the best choice if he were up against Ash.

We really won't know, he is allowed to switch his pokemon between matches so, we'll just have to wait and see.

STICKTOPIA

STICKTOPIA

He will probably use Torterra, Electivire, Magmortar, Weavile, Honchkrow, and alternate between Gliscor and Ursaring.

so far I've seen ursaring doing a better job than gliscor mainly b/c it took out 3 of ash's pokemon.

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
The writers always surprise us. Think extraordinary guys. I'm sure he's going to surprise ash with new pokemon. That 6v6 battle revealed most of his pokemon's attacks and styles in battling. Paul can't risk the fact that Ash is going to make a strategy, which he probably won't >_>, but Paul is going to surprise ash. He is going to get new pokemon.

Now these new pokemon, I can see paul with a

Tyranitar
Metagross
Garchomp (After his humiliating loss to cynthia)
Nidoking
A surprise reserve we haven't known

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Torterra, Electabuzz, Honchkrow, Magmortar, Aggron and ursaring-the best team that maybe beat Ash

JD

Torterra
Magmortar
Electabuzz nor vire for him
Honchkrow
Ursaring
Gliscor

Jun's Heracross

Battle Ace
Torterra, Electivire, Magmortar, Weavile, Gliscor, Honchkrow is the obvious choice, i hope ursaring and nidoking are in somewhere though.

Vernikova

Champion
  • Magmortor: This is a Pokémon that I'm already expecting him to use against Ash.
  • Ursaring: I think that Paul will use Ursaring because of the way it was dominant Ash during their 6-on-6 battle.
  • Electivire: I hink this is also a given like Magmortor.
  • Torterra: A Pokémon that is sure to be used against Ash.
  • Nidoking: A strong Pokémon that really could help out a lot.
  • Hariyama: Another powerful Pokémon.

Araleon

Chill
Torterra - Big powerhouse.
Ursaring - Well, after that last battle, I think Paul will use it.
Electivire - Obvious. Paul's had him from the start and it will evolve.
Magmortar - Proven powerhouse.
Honchkrow - Proven to be good against Ash's Pokemon, even when they evolve against him...
Gliscor/Weavile - Depending upon whether por not we get a Gliscor vs. Gliscor battle before the League.

thunderblade12

he doesn'r necessarily have to use the same 6 in the entire tournement. He may end up uising all 10 of his current pokemon as well as a few reserves that we don't even know about yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.