• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Paul's Weavile vs Alain's Weavile

Who's Weavile is stronger, and who would win in a battle?

• Total voters

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
A truly riveting battle.

Paul (LotV Conference) vs Alain (Lumiose Conference) have a 1v1 with their Weaviles on a standard field (you know, the Pokémon Center's backyard)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Paul's would run circles around Alain's

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Another L for Paul's Weavile

6f88cc1321b6afd0c74a1dddc59122c3264f1369_hq.gif

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
It's possible that it could end in a draw but I was a little more impressed by Alain's Weavile at the
Kalos League.The most impressive thing Paul's Weavile has ever done was dodge Staraptor's Aerial Ace and then get on top of it's back but it failed to get the job done.Outside of that it was shown helping Paul capture pokemon and be a sparring partner for his other pokemon during training but nothing noteworthy.

SerenaRulez

Paul's Weavile did not get to do much did it? I was trying to remember if his Weavile had an impressive accomplishment but I think Alain's Weavile had a better showing in the Kalos saga than Paul's Weavile did in Sinnoh. :)