• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pavak's Shop Of Events,Shiny Flawless,Shinys,Shiny Evd,Shiny Flawless Evdl

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavak

Would you be interested in trading it for the shiny jirachi?

Umm well no i have many.Offer anything else otherwise we will trade 1-1.Oh and Darksnivy cool but offer something else.Im not interested.

Pokemonpal7

Jungle Ninja
its hacked and i released it.Oh and Pokemonpa what do you mean 252 attack and 128 attack and defense?

Yes, that is what I meant.

pavak

Ok do you only do shinys for shinys? Or can I offer a non-shiny?

Yea shinys for shinys.Oh and how can it have 252 attack and 128 attack and defense?

pavak

Zekrom19

hi :),
i need:
TFE Electabuzz Takoy University Rash Nature
TFE Magmar Takoy University Lonely Nature
TFE Scyther Takoy University Timid Nature
TFE Karrablast Takoy University Lax Nature
TFE Shelmet Takoy University Hardy Nature
i offer:
TFE Electabuzz OT:YNU
TFE Magmar OT:YNU
TFE Scyther OT:YNU
TFE Shelmet OT:YNU
TFE Haunter OT: YNU

Chuck$$$

Inactive
Whats the nature on the shiny axew? ^.^
thnks

Redworthy

Pokémon Master
I'm interested in:

31/31/31/26/31/31 Lvl 100 Jolly DW Smeargle (Shiny) (6 HP/ 252 Def/ 252 Spe) Spore, Protect, Substitute, and Baton Pass.

31/13/31/31/31/31 Lvl 100 Bold DW Vaporeon (Shiny) (252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 SpDef) Scald, Wish, Rest, and Toxic.

CMT for what I'm offering! :D

pavak

hi :),
i need:
TFE Electabuzz Takoy University Rash Nature
TFE Magmar Takoy University Lonely Nature
TFE Scyther Takoy University Timid Nature
TFE Karrablast Takoy University Lax Nature
TFE Shelmet Takoy University Hardy Nature
i offer:
TFE Electabuzz OT:YNU
TFE Magmar OT:YNU
TFE Scyther OT:YNU
TFE Shelmet OT:YNU
TFE Haunter OT: YNU

Yea cool i can trade. Chukk i cant find my shiny Axew.Redworthy sorry nothing interestes me

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
is you shiny flawless bulbasaur modest? If so would you take a Dw female eevee and a shiny cubchoo UT for it?

Hey, You probably do not remember, but we had a pending trade a few weeks back. I think it was my shiny nearflawless impish DW quagsire female w/ recover at lvl 100 and EV trained for your shiny flawless/nearflawless deino. Let me know if you are still interested. If you are and you are free to trade, I will be in the room just about all day, so just go in (my fc is in my sig).

Last edited:

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
hi i saw your shiny jirachi and i can offer 3 flawless shiny ived pokemon of your choice with the nature of your choice or if that doesn't suit pm me for some more offers i have been looking out for shiny jirachi and it would be great if i could trade for your one :D also if you don't want to trade your shiny jirachi I would also be interested in your shiny celebii

Last edited:

Elyria

hi, i'm afraid your shop is closed now but i really want a PKLATAM Jirachi. maybe your wants have changed so say me what you want for it ^^
greetz, elyria

Status
Not open for further replies.