• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pavak's Shop Of Events,Shiny Flawless,Shinys,Shiny Evd,Shiny Flawless Evdl

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
CMT for that lugia and this time do not give me a pokemon with a pokecheck ribbon :/

pavak

CMT for that lugia and this time do not give me a pokemon with a pokecheck ribbon :/

Oh well what do you mean a Pokecheck Ribbon? Oh well okay ill CMT

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
The staraptor you gave me was from pokecheck a site where some scammers(not saying that you are) get there pokes to trade online which are considered by most people including myself are considered hacks

pavak

The staraptor you gave me was from pokecheck a site where some scammers(not saying that you are) get there pokes to trade online which are considered by most people including myself are considered hacks

WTF youre on neoseeker right? I Saw your Shop there.Oh and

there is a friend of mine twf4e ask him that the Starly which he gave me was from Pokecheck? Oh and i trained that Staraptor so just tell him Starly

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
okay and did you see anything you like? for the lugia

zapface23

Wants

Conkeldurr (LVL 100) (EVED) (FLAWLESS) (Held Item- Muscle Band)
EVs: 123 HP/255 Atk/132 Sp.Def

Ferrothorn (LVL 100) (EVED) (FLAWLESS) (Held Item- Rocky Helmet)
EVs: 247 HP/255 Atk/8 Sp.Def

Offering Shiny ev'd NEAR FLAWLESS Espeon. 31/30/30/30/30/30 and Shiny Flawless ev'd Haxorous

pavak

okay and did you see anything you like? for the lugia

Oh yea well i saw that you can RNG So

Can you give me a Shiny Flawless Adamant Sayble? With Egg moves i wanna Ev Train it.And Egg moves should be for a Tank.

Umm okay so can you do this moveset-

Recover,Trick,Will-O-Wisp,Power Gem

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
Well I have three requests already so you'd have to wait and also i do not have that as i state in my thread i may not have the poke or moves if i don't you will have to provide me with both so.... yea

pavak

Well I have three requests already so you'd have to wait and also i do not have that as i state in my thread i may not have the poke or moves if i don't you will have to provide me with both so.... yea

Umm okay buddy if you dont have the Pokemon ill provide you the pokemon and then you trade with me buddy

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
okay just put tell what you want and I'll put you in my waiting list

pavak

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
oh yeah lol umm just give me the pokes and I'll do my best you're in my waiting list when I am done of my 3 yours will be started on ok?

pavak

oh yeah lol umm just give me the pokes and I'll do my best you're in my waiting list when I am done of my 3 yours will be started on ok?

Oh well does that mean you checked and you dont have that Pokemon.Umm okay sure buddy

pavak

Could I get the details of your shiny flawless tepig please

Umm yea sure -

Shiny Tepig
(ID - Geo - 28112) (Male)

Nature: Adamant | Ability: Blaze
Hidden Power: Dark 70 | Hatch Location: Route 3 | Date: 4 Apr 2011
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
-----------------------------------------------
UT Version [Level 1]: Heavy Slam | Yawn | Superpower | Endeavor

pavak

Would you accept a PC shaymin for it?

Oh yea buddy :) sure i dont have 1 so i guess ill take it but can you offer other things as well i wanna choose between them

pavak

I also have milos island tornadus and thundurus and pc snivy. Do they interest you?

Oh well i have the Snivy and im getting Thundurus anf Tornandus anything else rare?

Status
Not open for further replies.