• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pax Utopia Trading Shop (4 all your breeding/events/item needs!)

Comshep

SoDak Poison Champ
I need:
Pokemon: Croagunk/Toxicroak
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Dry Skin
Moves needed: Low Kick, and Stone Edge
I have a large stable of Shiny's and legends you can choose from, if you can nickname it "legion" I will let you choose three pokemon you'd like.

I'm looking for a:
Pokemon:"Tentacool/ Tentacruel"
Nature: "Calm"
Ability: "Liquid Ooze"
With!! ""Hidden Power Grass"" & ""Rapid Spin"

If you can get/or have this amazing poison threat, I would give you one of my Shiny's/legendaries of your choosing (I have a good 8 boxes of legit Shiny's and 3 boxes of legends to choose from. If you can get this for me then let's make it happen, I will check this page out in a couple of days to see if there are any takers.
P.s...not a big deal but if possible I'd like it to be nicknamed "Blasto". No biggie but it would be a great plus, I'd probably let you choose 2 or 3 pokemon that I've got (Shiny's, and legends).
Thank you.

I'm looking for:
Pokemon: Nidoran(male)/Nidorino/Nidoking
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Poison Point
Moves needed: Stealth Rock & Fire punch
I need those moves for my poison team. I've got quite a large stable of Shiny's and legends. I will give two or three of those to you for it. I will check back in a few days to see if anyone has answered this request. Also not a big deal but if you could nickname him "Grunt".

Seth_Laugh99

Shiny Breeder
would anyone breed and ev train a volt tackle pikachu for me? i need it to have at least 150 speed and 100 attack by level 50. ability doesn't matter.
willing to trade legends and shinies.

sswotwot

What kind of pokemon would you expect for a Lvl 1 Giritina from SS/HG?

okay here is what I desire: the most dreaded of all safari ball pokemon: a female riolu!!!! I am a breeder myself, so as long as its in a safari ball, it's good. I also am looking for an ha dreamball heatmor. again, if in a dreamball and female, it's good. for these task, I offer the Japanese movie event shiny genesect. if that's no good, I have plenty of other shinies.

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
okay here is what I desire: the most dreaded of all safari ball pokemon: a female riolu!!!! I am a breeder myself, so as long as its in a safari ball, it's good. I also am looking for an ha dreamball heatmor. again, if in a dreamball and female, it's good. for these task, I offer the Japanese movie event shiny genesect. if that's no good, I have plenty of other shinies.
I haven't really touched my Safari in HGSS (I focused more on the Apricorns), so I can't guarantee speed there, but I can for sure get you the dream ball heatmor :D I already have a Shiny Genesect, though. What can you offer for the Heatmor?

if you haven't worked on your safari zone, don't sweat riolu. it takes over three months (140 days if I recall) for it to join the safari, and it still requires set up of blocks before hand. anywho, since we're only doing heatmor, are there any items you might need? x-exclusive mega stones, rare hold items etc?

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
if you haven't worked on your safari zone, don't sweat riolu. it takes over three months (140 days if I recall) for it to join the safari, and it still requires set up of blocks before hand. anywho, since we're only doing heatmor, are there any items you might need? x-exclusive mega stones, rare hold items etc?
yeah, I do need an expert belt, or something like that. I fancy ppmaxes (or 3 ppups arent bad either).
Man is tht crazy on the riolu o_O

i accidently for to take my expert belt off a pokemon i traded, but i have 8 pp ups, so i can do three of them. (my mistake on riolu: only 70 days, but still...)

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
i accidently for to take my expert belt off a pokemon i traded, but i have 8 pp ups, so i can do three of them. (my mistake on riolu: only 70 days, but still...)

Sure, then! I will breed you one today! Um, I am usually free the next day Noon Pacific Time, or 9-1030 Pm Pacific Time. Any problem with this?

nah i am on the east coast, so i think i am only 3 hours ahead of you.

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
Hello :) I was wondering what your Vivillon pattern is, I'm trying to collect every Vivillon pattern with 5 IV Flawless spreads and Timid nature.
In return I can offer PP maxes or my own Vivillon pattern (Modern)

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Hello :) I was wondering what your Vivillon pattern is, I'm trying to collect every Vivillon pattern with 5 IV Flawless spreads and Timid nature.
In return I can offer PP maxes or my own Vivillon pattern (Modern)

Mine is High Plains, if I recall correctly :D

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
:[ damn I already have High Plains
Besides your want list, is there anything you're looking for in particular? I have tons of PP Ups and 6 PP Maxes, and I'm mostly looking for just females of these Pokemon
Female Darumaka in Luxury Ball
Female Fennekin with Magician in Luxury Ball
Female Horsea in Moon Ball
Female Magikarp in Moon Ball
Female Marill in Fast Ball
Female Marill in Heavy Ball
Female Marill in Level Ball
Female Marill in Friend Ball
Female Shellos (Blue) in Dive Ball
Female Shuckle in Fast Ball
Female Snorlax in Moon Ball
Female Starly with Reckless in Luxury Ball