• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pax Utopia Trading Shop (4 all your breeding/events/item needs!)

TheEliteEmpoleon

Hi! I am looking for the following:
Meditite
Jolly
Pure Power
31/31/31//XX/31/31
Egg moves: Fire Punch/Fake Out

Feebass
Bold
Swift Swim (I think that'll become Marvel Scale when it evolves)
31/XX/31/31/31/31
Egg move: Haze

I can offer you a Pokéball Vivillon and a Movie Diancie. Would that be enough?

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Hi! I am looking for the following:
Meditite
Jolly
Pure Power
31/31/31//XX/31/31
Egg moves: Fire Punch/Fake Out

Feebass
Bold
Swift Swim (I think that'll become Marvel Scale when it evolves)
31/XX/31/31/31/31
Egg move: Haze

I can offer you a Pokéball Vivillon and a Movie Diancie. Would that be enough?

I can't do ball preference for the Feebas, but I can for the Meditite. This deal is really good. I can throw in another pokemon, since it is 2 events.

Would you take a shiny camerupt for one?

Sure. I have a friend safari with Keckleon, so it shouldn't take much. Any specifics?

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
:[ damn I already have High Plains
Besides your want list, is there anything you're looking for in particular? I have tons of PP Ups and 6 PP Maxes, and I'm mostly looking for just females of these Pokemon
Female Horsea in Moon Ball
Female Magikarp in Moon Ball
Female Marill in Fast Ball
Female Marill in Heavy Ball
Female Marill in Level Ball
Female Marill in Friend Ball
Female Shuckle in Fast Ball
Female Tentacool with Rain Dish in Dream Ball
Female Venonat with Run Away in Dream Ball
Female Whismur with Rattled in Dream Ball
I can get these relatively fast, just need to breed them. 4 PPMax for them?

Just a female in a pokeball if you can.

Cool, will get it by noon pacific time (~3 hours from now)

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
4 PP Max I can do. :)

TheEliteEmpoleon

I can't do ball preference for the Feebas, but I can for the Meditite. This deal is really good. I can throw in another pokemon, since it is 2 events.

Awesome! How about:
Scyther
Adamant
Technician
31/31/31/XX/31/31
No egg moves.

As for the balls, regular pokéballs would be fine for each.

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Awesome! How about:
Scyther
Adamant
Technician
31/31/31/XX/31/31
No egg moves.

As for the balls, regular pokéballs would be fine for each.

ok, we have a deal. I can get the Scyther from my pokebank, but it does have egg moves (it is from a set of 5IV's bred while trying to score a shiny scizor).

Sceptile 357x

Hoenn Trainer
Nope. I have a walmart event technician scizor i can trade for it?

you're full on pms. ready to trade when you are.

Febilian

Pokemon Breeder
Hello! I was wondering, if I were to ask you to obtain an Ability Capsule, how much would you want for it? I can offer a PP Max, Heracronite, Aggronite, or Charizardite Y for it(those are some of the Y-exclusive Mega Stones), and I also have an extra Lucky Egg. Since I'm additionally doing an extra playthrough on a digital copy of X, I could potentially get some extra once-per-playthrough items if you gave me time to get them.

Additionally I can offer one of my extra 5-IV male Pokemon for breeding purposes, though most are in the Field egg group.

What do you think would be fair?

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Hello! I was wondering, if I were to ask you to obtain an Ability Capsule, how much would you want for it? I can offer a PP Max, Heracronite, Aggronite, or Charizardite Y for it(those are some of the Y-exclusive Mega Stones), and I also have an extra Lucky Egg. Since I'm additionally doing an extra playthrough on a digital copy of X, I could potentially get some extra once-per-playthrough items if you gave me time to get them.

Additionally I can offer one of my extra 5-IV male Pokemon for breeding purposes, though most are in the Field egg group.

What do you think would be fair?

How many stones would you trade for the ability capsule?