• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pax Utopia Trading Shop (4 all your breeding/events/item needs!)

Breen Machine

Interested in HA Absol, Slowpoke, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle and Natu

Offering: Eevee (Calm-31/X/31/31/31/31) w/ Wish, Bronzor (relaxed-31/31/31/31/31/X), Larvitar (adamant-31/31/31/x/31/31) w/ Dragon Dance, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Curse or check my shop (link in sig) for other offers

mosswood

Berry Farmer
Hey, I desperately need a HA Kangaskhan. Just tell me what ya need for it and I'll do what I can.

Sinhfarm

Baby Farmer
EDIT: Request fulfilled by another. I'm impressed by your trade shop, I'm sure I'll be looking you up again in the future.

Last edited:

golden25

Hi men I interested on a HA Goldeen I could have 0iv I don't care I offer you a HA Manectric, since you need HA for his first stage

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Hello, I see you have a lot of requests right now but I was wondering if you would be willing to trade a few of your pokemon in dream balls. Namely: Chansey, female HA Eevee, and female Sigilyph. IV's and nature don't matter at all. I can offer HA pokemon as well as egg move pokemon, but Ill have to get back to you about what I have to offer as I see you have quite a list of things you now own as well. I'll look through and post again what I have that you are missing and might have an interest in.

lucoleon lova

I am interested in a HA Cranidos, don't care about the nature, ball, IVs, moves, etc.
In exchange, I can offer a HA Kricketot, which you don't appear to have on your list.

Edit: The Kricketot is in a dream ball as well.

Last edited:

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
So I don't have much to offer that you don't already have, but I saw you were also looking for PP max and Y mega stones. I could offer something along those lines to trade for the dream ball female poke if you're willing?

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Shoot me an offer, Lefeon! Which Stones are you willing to trade and which HA do you need?

aerial_ace

Hey would u be able to breed relaxed 4iv+ torkoal for some items such as pp max, soothe ball power items?? Or evolutionary stones ?

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
I am looking for an expert belt, will do it for that, 3 PPmax, or I can do it for a Dusk Stone

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
How does two PP Max and one Y exclusive mega stone of your choosing sound? In exchange for a female HA dream ball Eevee, a dream ball Chansey, and a female dream ball Sigilyph? IV's and nature are irrelevant to me. I have all the mega stones as well so you can literally choose the one you'd like the most.

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
I can do this. I'll need a day or two to transfer my pokemon with the items since I restarted a new game, if this is okay? Classes keep me busy unfortunately.

aerial_ace

I am looking for an expert belt, will do it for that, 3 PPmax, or I can do it for a Dusk Stone

I will trade you an expert belt for 31/xx/31/31/31/xx relaxed torkoal. Do we have a deal?

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Sure. You dont mind if the Atk and/or speed come out to be 31, right (it might happen, just saying)?

aerial_ace

Ofc I don't mind :) the ones I mentioned are important but rest can be whatever u will get :)