• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pax Utopia Trading Shop (4 all your breeding/events/item needs!)

Venom10

I need a smeargle with its ha timid nature holding a focus sash with dark void and a whismur with its ha modest nature and choice spec I can offer shiney mawile ninjask dratini duskull and drifloon if to much to ask for let me know lol

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
XD Okay, just let me know what's UT.

Updated the Events list. Please choose again :D

I need a smeargle with its ha timid nature holding a focus sash with dark void and a whismur with its ha modest nature and choice spec I can offer shiney mawile ninjask dratini duskull and drifloon if to much to ask for let me know lol

I can do so, but I need stats on the shinies (Natures, any perfect IV's and if they are Kalos born (From your X/Y game or from pokebank)

Delmis

Ok, I am interested in these: Movie 14 Victini (with fusion moves), VGC Mamoswine (I assume the recent one?), and the Mild Diancie. Also eyeing the Shiny Metang, but not too much and would like stats on it too.
Notes: The V-create Rayquaza is touched, as specified in the first page. Also, Glaciate Victini is Christmas Victini, which I think you have. Lastly, the French Meloetta is Non-Redis. Please look through this post and make your trade offer accordingly :)

Alright, then skip the Victini :p and I believe Metang is Adamant

Also i'm not entirely sure what Non-Redis means x_x

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Alright, then skip the Victini :p and I believe Metang is Adamant

Also i'm not entirely sure what Non-Redis means x_x
Non-redis means I can trade it to you and u promise not to trade it yourself. Since I got that one from my own French White Version, it hasn't been cloned and is more a trophy shiny than something I want all over the place.

Delmis

Non-redis means I can trade it to you and u promise not to trade it yourself. Since I got that one from my own French White Version, it hasn't been cloned and is more a trophy shiny than something I want all over the place.

Alright i won't trade it :) I'll clone Mamoswine, Victini, and Diancie for you now. Was there anything else you wanted?

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Alright i won't trade it :) I'll clone Mamoswine, Victini, and Diancie for you now. Was there anything else you wanted?
French Meloetta, Rocket Meowth, Concert Piplup, Octazooka Sableye and V-Create Rayquaza for the 3 above mentioned and the Shiny Metang.

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Hello . What would you want in exchange for a jolly rattled magikarp?
I have ...
Ha poliwag
Ha munna
Ha scolipede
Ha sandshrew
Ferroseed with spikes and stealth rock
Dratini with iron tail
Bastiodon with fissure
I can also work something else out if you want. Thanks for you help again. ( I got a ha zubat with brave bird and an onix with a ha, metal coat, and stealth rock recently) :)

Shy

★★★★★
Updated the Events list. Please choose again :D

Opps, completely missed this. >< Sorry for not replying back these past few days. Okay, I'm still interested in the Magikarp and Hurricane Mewtwo. I'd also like the Rest, Sleep Talk, Yawn, Snore Pikachu. So everything should look exactly like the following:

Lv. 99 Magikarp JPN name: コイキング, Event Moves: Flail, Hydro Pump, Bounce, Splash | Only Classic Ribbon | No Pokerus
Lv. 100 Mewtwo JPN name: ミュウツー, Event Moves: Psystrike, Ice Beam, Heal Pulse, Hurricane | Only Wishing Ribbon | No Pokerus
Lv. 50 Pikachu JPN name: ピカチュウ , Event Moves: Rest, Sleep Talk, Yawn, Snore | Only Classic Ribbon | No Pokerus

Am I correct?

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Hello . What would you want in exchange for a jolly rattled magikarp?
I have ...
Ha poliwag
Ha munna
Ha scolipede
Ha sandshrew
Ferroseed with spikes and stealth rock
Dratini with iron tail
Bastiodon with fissure
I can also work something else out if you want. Thanks for you help again. ( I got a ha zubat with brave bird and an onix with a ha, metal coat, and stealth rock recently) :)

I don't really need anything outside of Events and single-issue items (Soothe Bell, Expert Belt, etc), but I do tend to breed magikarp for egg "RNG" so I can just give you a rattled magikarp and you can breed it for nature. I'll take anything random you don't want :)

Opps, completely missed this. >< Sorry for not replying back these past few days. Okay, I'm still interested in the Magikarp and Hurricane Mewtwo. I'd also like the Rest, Sleep Talk, Yawn, Snore Pikachu. So everything should look exactly like the following:

Lv. 99 Magikarp JPN name: コイキング, Event Moves: Flail, Hydro Pump, Bounce, Splash | Only Classic Ribbon | No Pokerus
Lv. 100 Mewtwo JPN name: ミュウツー, Event Moves: Psystrike, Ice Beam, Heal Pulse, Hurricane | Only Wishing Ribbon | No Pokerus
Lv. 50 Pikachu JPN name: ピカチュウ , Event Moves: Rest, Sleep Talk, Yawn, Snore | Only Classic Ribbon | No Pokerus

Am I correct?

You are correct. I'll PM you (since I never see you online lol)

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Okay. I will take you up on your offer on the magikarp.

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Thanks for all of your help. In exchange for your help, would you want an ability capsule? I don't use Bp much and I battle frequently there.

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Thanks for all of your help. In exchange for your help, would you want an ability capsule? I don't use Bp much and I battle frequently there.

No, thanks!! Use it to get yourself some pokemon and/or other items! I am grateful for the offer, but I am pretty blessed with all the pokemon and items I have ^_^

Lukez

Hey there!

I'm currently collecting dream world exclusive HA pokemon that are female and in a non standard pokeball(dream also not preferred but acceptable.) For example: female tirtouga in a net ball is a high value pokemon for me.

In return I can breed many HA pokemon from XY that meet the above criteria and a few from dreamworld/gen 5(See complete list in my sig). If none of those interest you I have a few shinies I can offer?

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Hey there!

I'm currently collecting dream world exclusive HA pokemon that are female and in a non standard pokeball(dream also not preferred but acceptable.) For example: female tirtouga in a net ball is a high value pokemon for me.

In return I can breed many HA pokemon from XY that meet the above criteria and a few from dreamworld/gen 5(See complete list in my sig). If none of those interest you I have a few shinies I can offer?

I only speciallize in dream ball HA pokemon. I can check if I have any DW-only females in non-HA balls, but I assure nothing. Are you interested in any of my HA Dream ball females?

EDIT: I don't have any dreamworld pokemon in balls that aren't Dream balls :(

Last edited:

Lukez

I only speciallize in dream ball HA pokemon. I can check if I have any DW-only females in non-HA balls, but I assure nothing. Are you interested in any of my HA Dream ball females?

EDIT: I don't have any dreamworld pokemon in balls that aren't Dream balls :(

You can provide any of the pokemon in the dream ball spoiler as female?

If that's the case I'd still be interested in buneary, gorebyss, horsea and snorlax(in that order). Do I have anything that interests you?

Thanks,
Luke

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
You can provide any of the pokemon in the dream ball spoiler as female?

If that's the case I'd still be interested in buneary, gorebyss, horsea and snorlax(in that order). Do I have anything that interests you?

Thanks,
Luke
Net Anorith was the only thing I saw that I wanted.