1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

PBIR Discussion

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by Jay star, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Jay star

Jay star Coordinator Lover

Pokemon Battle Island Revolution Discussion

Ok the rpg has officialy begun and it is time for the discussion thread to open too, here I will place the spaces and I will update this post reguarly to keep everyone updated as to what pokemon each character has on their team, so now let's get chatting away lol.

But first here are some rules!

- Follow all serebii rules.
    - No bunnying.
    - No god modding.
    - When you want to catch a pokemon pm me the post of you catching the pokemon before posting it in the rpg.
    - Please wait for at least 2 people to post in between your last post and your current post.
    - If the 2 player’s involved in a pvp battle inside the rpg, pm me and I will decide what character will win through some role play battling.
    - If you have to use another character in your post ALWAYS make sure you have permission from the player of that character.
    - Do not double post unless for some reason you cannot edit your first post.
    - Respect each other in and out of the RPG.
    - I have the final word on if you catch a certain pokemon or not.
    - If you want your character to discover something important to the story again I am the only one who can give you that permission.

Pokemon Rules
    - You must wait one real life day and have posted yourself at least once between each of your capture's
    - Your pokemon must have been actively doing something for enough post's before you can evolve it, Pm me before you evolve your pokemon.
    - In your sign up your pokemon was given 2 special move's, this is the same for pokemon you catch on the island.
    - Your pokemon can learn a total of 3 more egg, tm or move tutor move's during the rpg but you must train your pokemon to learn the move, this will take at least 4 post's.
    - Catching pokemon, you cannot catch a final evolution pokemon, you must at the least catch the previous stage.
    - If you want a pokemon like Lapras which doesnt evolve but is pretty strong you must have a good in quality and quantity catching post and everyone will still assume it is only as strong as the other member's of your team.

And here are the links to the Sign Up thread and the actual RPG thread itself.

Here is a paint diagram I made of the island.
    [IMG200]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/jamers2000/zPokemonbattleisland.png[/IMG200]

Here is a list of the characters and what pokemon are on their team, click on the character's name to get a link to their sign up.

Captain

Jay star
    Jamie Starwood ;002; ;080; ;110; ;220; ;115;
    W:0
    L:1
    D:0

Liutenant's

Double-oh-Platypus
    Alice Jerkins ;025; ;449; ;420; ;058;
    W:1
    L:0

Skeith
    Luke Hayseed ;454; ;213; ;399;

Member's

RubyGuardian A
    Luke Alexander Ventus ;148; ;322; ;032; ;363;
    W:0

Skillfulness
    Marth Kane ;123; ;037; ;261;
    W:
    L:
    D:

alteredegoX
    Sophi Tesaya ;303; ;084; ;417; ;152;
    L:
    D:

holy lucario
    Alexander Misura ;215; ;408; ;404;
    L:
    D:

Allynpop
    Allyn Poppe ;246; ;158; ;287; ;131;
    L:
    D:

Blivsey
    Kyle Alan Turner ;091; ;277; ;100; ;155;
    W:
    L:
    D:1

~Angelic Hymn~
    Melody Lavenport ;039; ;172; ;439; ;440;
    W:
    L:
    D:

TheSequelReturns
    Ken Reyson ;166; ;331;
    W:
    L:
    D:

BlueMew7
    Ethan Daisuke ;395; ;355;
    W:
    L:
    D:

PokemonBreederChris
    Rebecca "Becca" Stalioan ;077;
    W:
    L:
    D:

Lyra Rosenfield
    L:
    D:

Lizzie Barker
    W:
    L:
    D:

Leonardo Lucius Brown
    W:
    L:
    D:

Lady Scarlet
    W:
    L:
    D:

Luke Adams
    W:
    L:
    D:

Leroy Heights
    W:
    L:
    D:

Cassidy Bell
    W:
    L:1
    D:

Selena L'Archel
    W:
    L:
    D:

Braeden Souter
    W:
    L:
    D:

Adam Pendleton
    W:
    L:
    D:

Zoe Prichard
    W:
    L:
    D:

Alex Eggleston
    W:
    L:
    D:

Mr Regal Rosenfield
    Dr Thomas Vines
    Nurse Joy and Chansey
    Officer Jenny and various pokemon
    Simon Adrian West
    Jennifer Renee Wright ("Jenna")
    Catherine Joanne Wright ("Cathy Jo")

-
    --
    ---
    ----
    ----- Tut tut...
    ----
    ---
    --
    -

Inactive member's

giant whiscash 131367
    Shizuka Koji ;414;
    W:
    L:
    D:

ninja bunny
    Alan Grosk ;005;
    W:
    L:
    D:

Hyuu
    Revi Kiyoni ;066;
    W:
    L:
    D:

Coordinator
    Demy Dubois ;008; ;134; ;422-e;
    W:
    L:
    D:

The.Meta
    Makio Lee ;233;
    W:
    L:
    D:

Approved by RaZoR LeAf - Thank you ^^

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  2. RubyGuardian_A

RubyGuardian_A Muhahaha?

Finally... Anyway, how will we get new pokemon? At any time, or is it through effort.

3. Jay star

To catch pokemon in the rpg I would prefere you to pm me and let me know what pokemon you are planning to catch, though this is not deffinately needed.

What I would also like for you all to do is put at the bottom of the post in bold "Capture" I will then rate the catching of the pokemon and pm you to let you know if you catch the pokemon or not, if not then you have to edit the post to say he broke out of the pokeball, if you were succesful then obviously you just continue rping.

In general just role play catching the pokemon in a post and if I dont like it I will message you about it ^^

4. Teebird

Teebird Well-Known Member

Sounds good. How soon can we catch our first Pokemon?

5. Jay star

As soon as we get on the island you can catch your first pokemon but you must wait at least 2 of your own posts between each catch before catching another one.

Id also like to let all of you know that your first post in the rpg should be your character getting on the boat.

EDIT:

Ok guys I got the Discussion thread back for us Thanks to Razorleaf ^^

ALSO lol

How do you guys feel about me evolving my Bulbasaur now because I was going to start with Ivysaur but I thought it would be nice for him to evolve not long before we get to the island, but I wont do it if you guys arent ok with it.

6. Teebird

I'm fine with it, I was going to evolve sneasel sometime soon after we get to the island, because aren't there Razor Claws there?

7. Jay star

Yes you should be able to buy one but you will have to do more than one battle on the island but soon is fine ^^ this is the pokemon youve brought to the island so it has to be somewhat strong just not league level yet though lol.

8. Skeith

Skeith (◕‿‿◕)

Eh your rpg your call mate. Personally I don't see any problem with it due to how many stage two pokemon people have.

9. Jay star

Cheers guys I guess it will happen kind of soon then lol

Im liking how the rpg is coming along so far but I do hope the people who are yet to post start participating soon ^^;

10. Teebird

I intend to have several battles before evolving it, so it sounds good.

I also like how it's coming along, how much longer do we have on the ship? :p

11. RubyGuardian_A

RubyGuardian_A Muhahaha?

I hope we get off the boat soon. How will the learning of new moves for your pokemon work?

12. Jay star

Idealisticly I wanted everyone to post that they were on the ship before we took off but I think tomorow no matter how many people have posted I will make the boat set sail in my first post of the day and if people havent posted yet they will have to post how they got on the boat and what they have been up to since the boat departed.

13. RubyGuardian_A

RubyGuardian_A Muhahaha?

That works fine! I should be online tomorrow... I also would like to add this to my character. As I posted, he almost died from an bug pokemon's poison, so is it ok if he has a strong dislike of bug pokemon?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
  14. Jay star

Ok Tomorow the boat will be departing and who know's what will happen, we enter the world of mystery once the boat leaves port and Pokemon Battle Island Revolution shall begin!

15. Teebird

Awesome, can't wait!! I'm assuming we'll be filled in on all the other details once we arrive?

16. Jay star

The rpg will get unraveled as we go, so you will be informed about more information once we get to the island but most of the secrets wont be revealed until we have been on the island a while but it will be leaking into our adventure lol

17. Teebird

Sounds interesting, now you've made me anxious for us too get to the Island, lol

18. Jay star

So the rpg had been going for a couple of days now and I would like to know how you all think it is going? I am aware we havent really gotten anywhere yet but that is due to the fact not many people have started posting in the rpg yet, but I have sent a pm to all accepted members informing that of the start of the rpg and hopefully will be getting some posts soon.

Later tonight I will be posting about the boats departure and then stuff can start getting a bit more interesting.

19. Teebird

It's going very well. There is one concern I have though. What if everyone that hasn't posted yet never does? We'd be short on member's and I would think that would interfere with the tournament. Just a thought.

20. Jay star

Well I have left the sign up thread open and if people dont start posting will have to put them in a suposed left section lol and Well it wont interfere with the tournament too much because I was going to have everyone play off against NPC for the beginning of the tournament so no one gets knocked out of the tournament for a while.

I have also edited the first page to be alot clearer as to what player is playing what character.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2009