• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PBIR Discussion

Double-oh-Platypus

I agree. It's the only RP that I have signed up for that is actually going somewhere and it has really helped me develop my characters and develop how much I write as well as how I write with other people. Very good ^^

Sigh... Prepare for trouble... too late, it's here.

Allynpop

Tyrant Master
Only RP that's actually passed the sign up page that was actually good. Another RP i joined, some girl got accepted and messed it all up and became married to Roark and everything...yeah...

What trouble is here?

It looks like Bunny Ninja posts got deleted.

Double-oh-Platypus

Trouble, I was referring to Bunny Ninja... and who deleted his posts? Is Jay on? If it wasn't him it was either a Staff Member or the Ninja himself. Sigh. Peace has been restored.

And that RP doesn't sound very fun. What was it called?

This rpg has been helpful... I've roleplayed a couple of times before elsewhere, but so far, PBIR has help develop my character even more so.

As for Ninja_Bunny... He's new, so lets give him the benefit of the doubt. But the see and desist pms work as well. If he continues though, we might have to have him banned....

Allynpop

Tyrant Master
Hey Platypus, somebody deleted You and Killer Squirtles wall comments. The RPG was didn't have a name :\. It wasn't an RPG on Serebii though. Some other forum website. It was fun until the person who wanted to marry Roark was accepted. Then utter chaos...

Last edited:

Double-oh-Platypus

Naw. Besides, doesn't it say in the Rules that even though there are many new people there's no excuse for not reading the rules?

ANyway, it appears he has deleted all the posts from our thread as well as my visitor message. Guess someone got a little embarrassed.

Back on topic now... anyone else wish to contribute to our current topic of how good the roleplay is?

Allynpop

Tyrant Master
It's already good, but I bet its going to be much better once we get to the island. I wonder how long or how many posts it will take for all the characters to get acquainted to the others.

Off Topic: I wish the actual RP would have people post this fast and this much.

Double-oh-Platypus

It's already good, but I bet its going to be much better once we get to the island. I wonder how long or how many posts it will take for all the characters to get acquainted to the others.

I wonder too. Hmmm...

Anyway, I don't really want to continue my part until Jay comes back because I kind of sent Jamie on a stretcher and Alice is holding Ivysaur so... I'll just wait. ^^

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
Back on topic now... anyone else wish to contribute to our current topic of how good the roleplay is?

I'd say it's been a bit dull up untill resently but then again I've never cared for the whole "introduction mingle over world" locations unless they offer me something productive I could do like catch a team or test my characters powers. However from past expirence I know that once the whole tourney kicks off it gets a lot more exciting and very fun.

In my expirence RPG's like that tend to die off pretty quickly. I think PBI has got the right pace to go for a while (I doubt it will end as during my whole time here I've only ever seen one rpg end) and plus, whislt I may not be saddled woth it at the moment, I know that my college work will get in the way once it gets back into full swing in the aurtum.

Last edited:
Off Topic: I wish the actual RP would have people post this fast and this much

Yeah.... And my character will be awaiting rescue until further notice... I'll wait for Jaystar to log on...

Allynpop

Tyrant Master
The person my character was talking to didn't post back so i had to make my next post say i stopped talking to him =P. Oh well. Some people are busy considering they have lives and I don't . (This is a joke. I do have a life T-T)

Yeah.... And my character will be awaiting rescue until further notice... I'll wait for Jaystar to log on...

Same here. I can't swim in real life so neither can my RP character so all i can do is float and wait.

Last edited:

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
I wonder too. Hmmm...

Anyway, I don't really want to continue my part until Jay comes back because I kind of sent Jamie on a stretcher and Alice is holding Ivysaur so... I'll just wait. ^^

and Sophi's just sorta...there too I beleive, just not really doing anything ^^;;

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
wonder too. Hmmm...

and Sophi's just sorta...there too I beleive, just not really doing anything ^^;;

If you guys want to do something why not chat with my character or some npc's in a boat on the way to the island? I won't be posting (in the rpg) again this evening and not till I'm done with some work tomorrow if then so yeah.

Allynpop

Tyrant Master
I just looked back at page one of this thread. Jaystar made it sound like Bleach with the Captains and Lieutenants. Next there are probably going to be third seats lol. I wish i could talk to somebody :\. Im alone at the sea without even a pokemon to talk to. Well there is always the option of talking to myself...

I bet you all can't guess what my favorite pokemon is ^^! Muahahaha...

I realize that was random...

Last edited:

Allynpop

Tyrant Master
As in one of the characters from has signed up or an NPC from the anime/games?

And it looks like we have a new member to the RP.

Last edited:

Allynpop

Tyrant Master
Seraphi is the new member. Hes already posted in the RP ^^. The guy who actually got accepted.